Chapter 12: Memories

EREN'S POV

9 HOURS BEFORE THE CEREMONY...

After our impassioned kiss that became an unforgettable moment, I pulled her body making her on top of me, resulting of our lips being pressed against each other, I wrapped my arms around her back and pull her closer squeezing her breast on my chest while I'm lying down on the bed. She's is now sobbing on my shoulder I'm starting to feel some wetness passing through my shirt to my shoulder because of her tears. I didn't mind the weight of her body against mine, her body is so soft, the warmth of her body gives shivers to my spine. She is so fragile making me weak, this the transcending moment for us.

"Eren, Listen. I need to tell you something. You've always...been at my side. Thank you. You showed me... how to live with purpose. Thank you.
I-I...Eren....Back when you saved me in that cabin in the mountains, when you wrapped the scarf around me out of your kindness...
Ever since we were kids Eren... I've always loved you..." Mikasa whispered in a trembling voice while sobbing on my shoulder.

"Mikasa, I don't know... I'm still looking for answers. I don't wanna hurt you, you know that I will die soon you should love somebody el--"

"No! I will not!" Mikasa interrupting me with a yell making me flabbergasted. I shouldn't have kissed her, but that dream... Why would Her cut off my head and kissed me? Why on that memories all I feel is love, despair and sacrifice?
Why out of sudden I got an urge to kiss her!? I couldn't think wisely so I decided to give her a comforting words.

"Don't worry I'll be here by your side. Stop crying... When I remember everything what I have dreamed maybe I'll give you my answer. Sorry, Mikasa" I say while caressing her hair.

"W-What answer? What do you mean? What dream?" she confusedly asked.

"I don't know, someday I will tell you. For now let's sleep, I really feel comfortable when we're like this. And I'm tired" I said. Tears streamed down on my face while I think of her. I planted a kiss on her head to express how I feel for her.

"Good night Mikasa" I whispered.

"Good night too Eren" she said passionately.

she's now sleeping and resting her head on my shoulder.
I'm gazing on the ceiling, thinking of the possible consequences of my actions. I'm not sure if what I did to her is right. I feel something wrong and right at the same time.

I diverted my gaze on Mikasa's face and see her her reddish pale skin, there's a visible smile on her as I watch her sleep peacefully. She's like having a wonderful dream although I can only see half of her face because the rest is buried on my shoulder.

As I stare at her flawlessly face a strange scene plays in my mind.

I'm now a controlling a Titan which is 60 meter tall, a Colossal Titan is heading towards me and after a few minutes we clashed. I dodged his first punch and countered it with a punch on the Colossal Titan's head breaking its skull with my crystallized fist. Suddenly a bird like Titan appeared at the horizon. I see captain Captain Levi with a bondage around his head jumped out of the Flying Titan and maneuver towards me. He anchored on my teeth and launched his Thunder Spear piercing through my Titan's teeth, he managed to dispersed back to the Colossal Titan before a blast occurred.

I changed my consciousness to my real body and see an opening at my Titan's teeth.
I see an anchor attached on at the tongue, I hear a mechanical whistling sound and suddenly Mikasa entered from the whole and landed on the Tongue. She prepared her blade to create a momentum and run towards me making the end of her crimson scarf dance by the winds, with a visible tears on her eyes. Her face is flawless...