Chapter 28: Lies After Lies

HISTORIA'S POV

It's been months since the Survey Corps started their journey towards the other side of the sea.

My life is in constant agony because of the thought of having a baby.

I'm currently sitting at my desk inside my palace office, for the first time they've finally sent a report from the other side of the sea.

Reading it, I found interesting how the life there almost the same with us, but theyre far more advanced. Hange shared what their life is like and what happened throughout their journey, in the hope of pursuing peace with the Marleyan.

Reading the last part of their reports my eyes widened in disbelief.

It can't be...

Eren went missing...

Hange is asking for any news about Commander Erwin but I'm still skeptical where he is located.

Commander Erwin supposed to have a lifetime imprisonment but I reduced it to four years after begging Mr. Zachary. In one condition I cannot speak of Erwin's sentence and we're not allowed to see him.

Despite of being a Queen I'm starting to feel like I'm being controlled.

Erwin is gone and now Eren too...

My room is now heavily guarded by my own royal soldiers.

After four years I managed to recruit 20,000 soldiers because of Erwin's last words.

Dhalis Zachary is starting to become skeptical of my mass recruitments, but I keep on telling him I want to maintain the chain of command in line.

To be honest Dhalis Zachary has most of the power, he controlled the two branches of militaries and it's Commanders, such as Garrisons and Military Police.

I'm just trying to play along with him and I'm starting to doubt his intention to this island.

I need to convince Zachary to release Erwin. Eren is gone everything will start to fall into chaos without his leadership.

I handed the report to Rico who's standing by my side.

Hiring her as my right hand and personal body guard is perhaps the best move that I have done. Her experience and knowledge of these walls is far vast. Her experience being a garrison gave an advantage to the walls geographical location and its demography that helped me with my recruiting.

I gave her the freedom of information to know every sensitive Intel of the Royal Family and every reports. Her advices are proven to be helpful.

After reading the report she folds it into a quarter and inserts it in the pocket of her green trench coat that she's wearing.

"What is your plan, your majesty?" Rico says. " Rico asks. "We're running out of time."

I sigh.

Suddenly my head receive an excruciating pain.

"Agh!" I yelp in pain as I grasp my head with my both hands.

"Historia?!" Rico asks grabbing my shoulder, there's fear in her voice. "What's happening?!"

"I'm good" I say raising my hand as my headache becomes manageable.

I then remember when the time comes I have to inherit a titan power to prolong the safety of the walls, and to avoid that I need to get pregnant.

I don't know where did these thoughts occur, all I know is that I have to do it because there's lives at stake.

I don't even know who I'm do it with, but there's a dear friend of mine who's now managing a farm--