Chapter 13: 106th Training Corps

EREN'S POV

"Eren?" Historia muttered

"Sorry, I apologize your majesty" I downcasted my head and wiped my tears, everyone is now staring at me with a visible confusion in their expression. "I-I'm sorry everyone".

"Eren are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I gave Mikasa a slight nod. I want to be alone, I just want time to think. I'm experiencing excruciating headaches but I can still maintain my composure.

After giving each of us a medal we finally stood from our places. Every military present that is watching the ceremony is giving us applause.

"To the Heroes of the humanity, who willingly devoted their lives for the survival of humanity, and to the others who's not here. From the people of the walls and me as a Queen, we express our gratitude"

*EVERYONE APPLAUSE*

Commander Erwin saunter towards Historia and expressed his appreciation. I didn't listen to their murmurs, my mind is still focused In what I just saw. In my surprise I can still recap everything that I saw, every detail, every single one of them, my expression is starting to become gloomy. I'm still processing everything. I'm gazing on the floor, with my twitching eyes while replaying everything that I witnessed. Something's weird, in what I just saw when I kissed Historia's hand Commander Erwin...he's not in the memories... In what I witnessed, I felt like I spent many years watching those memories, and it happened in just a blink of an eye here in the reality. How is that even possible?!
I wondered again in my memories, to the part when Marlo is being held...

No, how could it be? Erwin died in that memory!! how did it happened?! There's just no way. No, I'm not buying it. But everything is very detailed and realistically accurate. I'm not believing it. Maybe I'm just being delusional... Suddenly my an headache occurred making my head mind vibrate with words.

'Go...see the sea if you think this is just a lie'

Huh, what I just heard?!! the voice... I remember now, yeah that's right. I should see the sea first. I will not tell this to anyone else, not even Mikasa, neither Commander Erwin nor Armin --

"Eren are you alright? It seems like you're in your deep thoughts". Armin walked over and grabbed my shoulder. I turn my gaze on my side and see Armin dead serious staring at me,"Is there something wrong?"

"I'm okay Armin don't worry" I diverted my gaze from the floor to Mikasa and see her worried face. She reminds me of my dream the very last thing that I saw when she kil-

"Eren you're crying again. What is happening to you?"

No I can't tell her yet. Without anything to say I gave her a cold stare, my body stiffened I don't have any idea what to do.

"Eren enough with that shitty expression, are you deaf?! Commander Erwin is calling you"

"Sorry Captain" I said in a dry voice. I turn my gaze to Commander, I see him and Historia giving me a confused expression. "Sorry Commander" I muttered.