Chapter 2: Late night talks

ARMIN'S POV

It took me an hour to reach Annie.
Every week i visit Annie to talk to her
usually im with hitche but this time she's with marlo at the trost district to help with the preparation to retake wall Maria.

I got down below the secret under ground survey corps basement. Theres is four soldiers guarding the entrance to the place where crystallized Annie momentarily placed.
The two of them is a survey corps member while the other two is a military police.

The suvey corps member recognized me and let me in. I walk through the door heading to annie,
I sat down in front of her and stare at her.

 I walk through the door heading to annie,I sat down in front of her and stare at her

"Annie i don't know if you can hear me i just want to talk to you as usual.
The operation to retake wall maria will begin soon, i think we'll gonna encounter Bertholdt and Reiner its ,,gonna be rough".

"I still dont understand why you didn't kill me when you have the chance?
Because of it i figured out that you are the female titan".

"Why Annie??"

"It's weird that i talk to you like this I don't even know if you can hear me".

"I decided to spend my night here and don't worry Annie i brought my self a sleeping bag and crackers".

"I.. I ..just want to spend my night this way".

"Good night Annie" i say smiling while i gaze at her beautiful oval face, blonde hair and her roman nose.

My thoughts now wonder about the operation to retake wall maria,
While thinking i didn't notice that i fell asleep...

MIKASA'S POV

For the past years since my parents got murdered I become cold hearted.
People tend to get weird because I don't even make jokes or laugh, I always thought to my self that the world is cruel and yet beautiful.

It's weird that I make a joke to Eren I'm not usually like this, maybe because I don't know how long I'm gonna be with Eren. I'll just take this opportunity to enjoy the moment with him, I cannot foretell the outcome, what ever happens I want to be with you, Eren..

My thoughts were cut off when eren starts speak...

"Mikasa why aren't you eating ,,finish your food already" Eren said looking at my eyes. For some sort of reason everytime he look at my eyes I feel like I'm melting. There's a short silence between us.

"Sorry Eren" I mumbled

I started to finish eating my bread and drink some water, the bread is not bad and pork and beans got some savor unlike before it's always taste the same, I guess that they add some flavorings to all of the foods because who knows this maybe the last meal even if we have one day left to enjoy the moment.

"Mikasa, commander erwin wishes to talk to us including armin tomorrow night at his office regarding to the operation to retake wall maria". Eren said as he put some food in his mouth.

*I nodded*

"Eren" I say wondering what to say next.

I really dont have anything in my mind to talk about, I just want to be with eren.

"What is it Mikasa?" Eren asked narrowing his eyes towards me.

"Nothing" I say as I stare at his torquoise eyes, it's astonishing as always.

"Mikasa I think you are just tired I think we should rest now". Eren muttered.

"Okay, but Eren there's only one bed,, I think I should just sleep on the floor-"

"Mikasa there's no need to do that , the bed is big enough for us to fit and besides I sleep with armin"..

*I nodded*

I clinged on my scarf and gave him my heartwarming smile "Okay Eren" I softly said. I'm a bit shy but atleast I can sleep with him after those months. "But Eren i think you should clean your self and change your clothes first".

EREN'S POV

"Oh--. yeah about that"..

Upon hearing Mikasa's words captain Levi flash back in my mind, fortunately im not sleeping with the captain or else im already beaten up.

I stand up and took my clothes in my closet and enter the bathroom, Mikasa starts to clean the table.
As I clean my self I tried not to think what happened earlier. But suddenly a glimpse of memories of her body flash through my mind, It's the first time I saw her like that, her pale skin tone, wet flawless body, beautiful raven hair proportional to her figure and the flush on her cheeks when he saw m-

I immediately shook my head,
I failed.

Come on Eren she's like a sister to you,. I say to my self as i flash some water on my face to express my embarassment. Agh that was akward..

5 minutes later...

I got out of the bathroom feeling fresh , I see mikasa already laying down on the bed.

I lay my self on the bed beside her and immediately my sleepiness starts to kick in,
I yawn, ahh it felt good to rest with a tired body..

"Hey Eren" she says looking at me

*I turn around to face her*

"What is it Mikasa?" I asked staring at her eyes.

"Good night Eren I hope you sleep well". Mikasa said in a sweet calming voice.

"I will". I replied as I pull the blanket and share it with mikasa.

*We both turn around and face in a opposite direction*

I turned off the lamp and immediately fell asleep..

Suddenly.........

I'm now seeing some electric static arch at my sight the same thing when I saw reiner and bertholdt transformed into a titan, I got nervous and my heart is now starting to beat faster , shit what the fuck is happening?!

END OF CHAPTER...