Chapter 27: Declaration Of War

3RD PERSON POV

It's already night, the people from all around the world are now starting to fill the stadium. This includes military, ambassadors and reported to witness the announcement that is about to made my Willy Tybur himself.

Reiner's eyes wanders around the crowd, he's quite fascinated by the amount of people attending this especial day. He also noticed that the security is tight and the large amount military personnel on the roof around the patio. It's impossible for anyone to ruin this event.

He's currently with Zeke, Colt, and the three warrior candidate, standing on the upper part of the makeshift stadium.

Finally Pieck and Galliard arrived.
As they draw close to them Pieck began waving her hand to greet them.

"Did you guys enjoyed?" Zeke asked as he put down his cigar.

Colts whose current in front of Zeke. Colt is a bit worried because he still hasn't seen Falco anywhere.
He expected Falco to be with them but it wasn't the case.

"Where's Falco?" Colt asked, worried.

"He said he found someone he know and ran off somewhere." Udon said who's with Sofia. "He ran off somewhere just now."

"Ehh?" Cold uttered. "Is that guy okay?"

"C'mon!" Galliard teased wrapping his arm around Colt's neck. "Don't be stiff in times like these."

"There's so many people." Sofia mumbled as she witnessed the increasingly amount of people entering the area.

Reiner is currently with Gabi, he noticed a familiar figure coming towards him.

"Oh look, he's back." Pieck said seeing Falco ran towards Reiner.

"Deputy chief Braus!" Falco gasped as he stopped in front of Reiner seeking for air.

"Where did you even go off to?" Gabi said raising an eye.

Falco raised his left hand whilst gasping for air. "Can you follow me just for a moment?" He said.

"Right now?" Reiner muttered.

"We still have the time before the opening." Zeke interrupted crisscrossing his arms.

Reiner nodded.

***

Falco began leading Reiner's towards the backstage. While Falco run through the crowd with his optimism Reiner can't help to wonder what kind of surpise is waiting for him.

After a long gruesome minutes of passing through the crowd going around the stage, they finally made it towards the back stage.

Falco then lead Reiner towards an underground entrance revealing a staircase that leads down to a door.

Reiner immediately noticed something weird, because they managed to pass through the guards without any trouble.

Reiner realized that the basement is exactly below the stage.

"Come on over here!" Falco said as he took a step on the staircase.

"Just what are you up to?" Reiner muttered.

Falco pointed on the door below the staircase. "You will know once we're there." Falco said giving him an excited smile.

Falco went down and opened the door inviting Reiner to enter the door with him.

After they opened the door  Reiner noticed another staircase that leads to the lower room lit with a lamp by the looks of the color orange light illuminating the walls.