Chapter 7: The Town Where It All Began

(Watch the Opening)

THE DAY OF WALL MARIA RETAKE OPERATION.

MIKASA'S POV

I woke up feeling Eren's body. I'm still with the same position I was last night. My body is still pressed against his back, Eren is on a side position like me. Fortunately he's still in slumber or else it will be strange for him to caught me with this weird act to him.
Last night was shivering but it disappeared when I wrapped my arms around his chest, pressing my body against his back, giving me a blood rush. Ecstasy overwhelmed me making me to cling on him even tighter.
My sights is still adjusting to the weak morning light, i can now feel the cold morning breeze and refreshing air.
Filling my satisfaction I unhugged Eren and rolled my self on the left side of the bed.
I get up half of my body and sat on the bed facing the table.
I see a strange figure seating at the table.
I squinted to make sure Im not imagining things.

My eyesights finally adjusted and I immediately see Armin giving me a confuse rather weird expression with a drowsy face.

"Armin?!!!!!" I blurted out.

" Ohayo, Mikasa" Armin says as he yawn showing the state of drowsiness.

"A-Armin what happened to you? Why you have a huge eye bags? And why- ehrr-since when you got here?" I asked in serious expression trying to avoid the topic about what I just did earlier.

"Do you still remember last night, when I insisted Eren that I will sleep with Jean so you can sleep with Eren. Well I got messed up, I knocked at Jean's quarter and asked him if I could sleep with him. He asked why as he opens the door. I told him it's because you are going to sleep with Eren i was about to continue my words when cut me off giving me a wildest glare and death stare, he told me that im an ass, as he slam door in front of me. I should have thought about that. So I decided to go back here" Armin muttered.

"Im sorry Armin, I didn't kn-" I stuttered as Armin cuts me off.

"It's fine Mikasa, I still have time to sleep because the operation will start at afternoon and it's still dawn" Armin muttered as he yawn again.

"Thank you Armin"

"Mikasa I don't know if I'm hallucinating or something but,I saw you last night, you hugged Eren, and I just watched you all night clinging on him, that made me sleepless for some unknown reason, Are you awake or it's just your unconscious body automatically doing it?" Armin asked giving me a weak grin on his face.

Upon hearing Armin words I felt embarassed and started to blush.
Ohh crap what have I've done I said in my head as I concealed my warm face in the scarf.

"A- Ar-Armin it's not like that,E- Eren is a like family to me" I stuttered, unsure what to say.

"Mikasa, it's okay to have a kind of romantic feelings to Eren it's natural for human being. It's pretty obvious you know. I just saw you hugged him twice, it can't be a coincidence.
You know the rules if not blood related it can be dated!" Armin stuttered with a widest grin.

"Armin?!!!" I blurted out.

" Shhhh.... Mikasa....., Eren is sleeping you might wak-"

*SLAM*

I see Armin fell asleep as he got his face dive on the table, saliva starts to drip from his mouth, his eyes shuts from menacing fatigue of staying awake all night.