Chapter 6: The Night Before The Retake Operation

LEVI'S POV

I just finished organizing the squad for the operation, im about to go back to my office but suddenly, Eren's words plays back to my mind.

Why did he said that? I asked in my mind. Im thinking of visiting Erwin's office to tell him about this but I decided to disregard it.

The sun is setting down, I can now feel the cold afternoon breeze. I took my horse and ride through the street to the direction of the head quarters.
5 MINUTES LATER.. I finally arrive at the head quarters. I headed to the mess hall and many of my subordinates greeted me as i enter the place. I see Eren, Ackerman , Armin and the others cleaning the place. I observed them on how they clean the place so far no mistakes has been made yet, they cleaned it very well.

I'm now heading to my office to write down some reports, im in my deep thoughts of what can be the possibilities in the operations as im looking on the ground with my emotionlessness expression i collided with someone.
i look at her familiar face, and it was Hanji.

"Hanji, really?! You literally have four eyes and you didn't even see me on the way?!" I said in a irritated tone.

"Oh- sorry Levi perhaps i didn't notice you because, you know- your height" Hanji says as he start to laugh so loud and pet my head.

"It's okay don't wo-"

I cut her off in the middle of her sentence and i grabbed her collar and pulled her close to my face.

"Now, we have the same height is there anything you want to say four eyes?!" I say harshly.

"Damn it Levi, im just joking" Hanji says as she laughs and tries to lose her self from my strong grip.

"Tch" i muttered.

I have no interest to reply back so i let go of her and she got dropped on the floor.
I continue to walk to my office and then suddenly she comes to walk by my side.

" What is it Hanji???" I asked as we continue walk.

"They told that they will serve meat later do you want to join us eat?" Hanji asked.

"No" i replied.

"As always Levi you're so rude, well thats fine, because if not i might have fallen in love to you" Hanji says in a teasing tone and giggles.

I'm quite surprised in what she has just said, i stared at her for a brief moment and saw her face slightly blushing.

"Hah?" I replied glancing at her.
I look at my front to open the door and entered my office, i turn at my back to see Hanji.

"Is there anything you want to say?" I asked.

"Yes, later after the supper i want you to come at commander Erwin's office we will have discussion regarding the plan, that's all" Hanji said and walks away.