Chapter 18: 58Th Expedition Beyond The Walls (Part One)

A/N: It sucks my phone got stolen recently, that's the reason I'm not able to publish a new chapter for the past two months. I just lost my motivation you know :<
My old phone completely is completely gone so I bought a new one. I'm still sad btw :(
Anyways I hope I didn't disappoint all of you, enjoy the new chapter!

Recap: After the graduation ceremony the Cadet Corps officially became the Survey Corps members, with the leadership of Commander Erwin they proceeded to the Wall Rose to prepare for the "Operation to Cleanse Wall Maria from the Titans."

As soon the Titan's have been annihilate within the walls the 58th expedition beyond the walls will begin and finally see the sea that Eren refused to believe.

EREN'S POV

After the graduation ceremony we immediately rode our horses towards the Wall Rose Karanese District to start the preparation for the operation to clear the Wall Maria from the remaining titans.

The last time I saw Mikasa was at the graduation ceremony and right now I didn't have the time to see her as we prepare the supply crates in District's head quarters.

***

I spent my hours assisting the supply squad in carrying the spears at the gate of the Wall Rose at Karanese District's outer gate

I'm surprised because I was able to carry heavier things than before, I can say that I'm getting stronger.

I glance to the other Survey Corps who's placing down the crates but still haven't see Mikasa.

It's weird I should've seen her right now, is there something went wrong? I think.

I start to head back and pass through many unfamiliar Scouts, ofcourse they're the fresh recruits. The street lamps starts to lit by the residents it's almost night and the sky is starting to dark but still I haven't found her.

I wonder where she is right now?

I start walking on the main street towards the District head quarters maybe she is there. Tomorrow we'll leave this wall and will enter the Titan territory in the Wall Maria, but before it could happen atleast I want spend some time with her again.

Or should I say hug her tightly... I really missed her right now, not seeing her in a whole day left an empty space in my heart, and it will be fill again if I hug her. Armin told me that hugging a person for about thirty seconds can ease any pain and make the person feel better, it also reduce anxiety and depression.

Suddenly I felt a pain on my head as I accidentally bump to the other Scout.

"Ouch..." She yelps holding her forehead.

I cast my gaze below. "I'm so sorry I didn't see you... I was just in my deep thoughts." I apologize.

What's with the familiar voice?

I then diverted my gaze to her.

My eyes widen, her-face... Short blonde haired girl and almost the same height as Captain Levi, her brown eyes matches with the same eye who trusted me while we're running from the Female Titan.

I start squinting my eyes several times, am I hallucinating? But now the facial features of the woman remain the same.

"P-P-PETRA?? I-Is that You?!" I exclaim in disbelief.

"Huh?" She is startled by the tone of my voice.

"No it can't be! the female Titan killed you!" I blurt.