Chapter 20: 58Th Expedition Beyond The Walls (Part three)

RICO BRZENSKA'S POV

"EVERY ONE FOLLOW MY LEAD, PROCEED IN TO THE FOREST!" I Yelled as we began speeding our pace.

As we enter the thick forrest we encounter numerous Titans. We immediately unsheathed our blades, and used our gear to grapple off our horses.

We begin slaughtering them one by one fearlessly.

I slash the napes of the titans with average speed and careful maneuvers, blood sprays splatters on the large trees, I need to conserve my gas as much as possible because this expedition will be long.

My squad did a pretty good job because we didn't suffer any casualties, I hope so.

While maneuvering in the forest watching my squads progress
I then slash the nape of the 10 meter titan and quickly anchored my self on the tallest part of three to observe the situation.

This is far different from before, eversince we've retaken the Wall Rose Trost District. Thanks to the leadership of Commander Erwin we've managed to come this far.

All of my squad mates is now anchored on their respective trees while they wait for my orders.

"Everyone keep your eyes on the field." I yell. I quickly replace my dull blades with new one when suddenly I hear a familiar loud scream of a woman coming from the west side of the forest.

No it can't be.

"Squad leader what was that?!" My subordinate asks. "Should we go from that direction?"

"No!" I say. "I'll go alone you guys stay here wait for me and wait for the main force to arrive."

"ROGER!" My subordinate yells.

I quickly unanchored from the tree, and begin maneuvering to the direction where the scream came from.

With speed and careful grapple calculation I manage to arrive at the scene.

My eyes widen as I see Mikasa struggling by the grip of a mindless titan playing with his food. Mikasa's eyes are full of horror.

Damn it Mikasa I thought you're suppose to be the strongest woman alive.

Without further delay I quickly hooked on the Titan's nape, with all of my strength I zip and slash its nape, the blood sprays covering my self in blood in the process.

Before the titan collapse Mikasa quickly anchores to a nearby branch.

I anchored besides her giving her a glare, I'm abruptly disappointed.

"Hey." I take deep breath. "would you mind explaining how you end up like that?" I ask in confusion. "You're lucky I heard your scream or else Eren would be single now."

Mikasa stares blankly as her eyes twitches.

I think she's spacing out, that's natural for a normal soldier, but she's almost as strong as captain Levi
I follow her gaze and notice that except to the titan I killed there's one, two and three Titan corpses that were steaming from their vapor.

Did she just killed those three alone?

"Thank you Rico." Mikasa mutters. There's a hint of trembling in her voice. "I let my guard down, fighting four mindless titan is not easy as I think."

"I understand." I say. "It's okay Mikasa not everytime we are strong."

I sheathe my right blade and caress her back to comfort her, she smiles at me but a weak one.

"In times like this I wish I'd listen to what Captain Levi told me." Mikasa says.

"What did he told you?" I ask.