Chapter 16: 106th Graduation (Part two)

A/N:
I'm not really a fan of putting notes at the begining of the chapter.
After reading this chapter answer this question: which do you prefer the most 3rd person POV or the 1st person POV?

I changed the way I write and improved. Before I always rush my chapter that's why I always have a lot of typo and grammatical error.
Anyways sorry for the long wait I've been focusing in my studies because it's already finals LOL and I'll be in college soon after graduation.

This is 10,450 words for you enjoy!

3RD PERSON POV

Hanji was in the middle of addressing the cadets about the incoming training they're about to do, until Armin interrupted her and said.
"Section Commander Hanji! the horses, the extra ODM gears and the Thunder Spears has arrived. Captain Levi have demanded to leave this place as soon as possible to commence the training." Armin is panting for some air as he held both of his knees, it seems like he ran all the way here from Levi's position.

Hanji nodded.

Hanji flicked her gaze towards the lines of cadets who just finished their warm up, the cadets just started the day and almost all of them are already exhausted which makes Hanji giggles.

"Everyone attention!"

All of the Cadets shifted their gaze to a woman who's standing firm with her authoritative light brown eyes, after her stern loud voice.

"All of you return to your dorms, bring your clothes and other necessities. We'll spend the next 5 days and nights in the Wall Rose forrest. As part of our training I need all of you to equip your ODM gears, and proceed to the gate, UNDERSTOOD?!"

The cadets made a salute as they yelled in unison "YES MAM!"
The cadets scramble and ran to their respective dorms with haste and a visible sweat to their faces.

***

Hanji, Mikasa, Eren, Jean and Armin returned to the Instructor's cabin where they slept and supper.

As the squad entered the cabin they immediately meet the man equipped with ODM gear,his gray eyes staring at them with intensity whilst giving them a scowl.

Levi threw the 7 duffle bag towards them that contains all of their clothes and kits and then scoffed. "You're all took damn long to arrive, I end up taking all of your belongings."

Hanji made a face palm to Levi's demeanor and said. "Uh Levi... I can't believe you just ransack our closet. You know errh... what I mean the woman's clothing like bra and-"

Levi rolled his eyes."Tch. I know. That's why I ordered Sasha to took care all of your clothes same with the others. I didn't see any of your ugly and filthy rags, so don't assume to much, four eyes."

"This guy is so rude." Hanji grumbles under her breath. She sighed, defeated.

"You all better hurry up, we don't have enough time." Levi exited the cabin, passing Hanji and her company while carrying his own duffle bag.
Sasha, Connie and Rico emerges at the hallway carrying one large crate of supplies each.
Sasha smiles as her gaze meets Eren and Mikasa, her expression shifted with worried when she sees Jean with visible bruises on his face.
"Uhh Jean, what happened to you? It seems like you got in a brawl."

The embarassed brown haired teen casted his gaze to his side avoiding Sasha's gaze and then muttered . "Tsk. That's out of your business"

Connie laughed, staring at Jean's bruises. "I bet Mikasa beaten him as part of their demonstrations." Connie made a mocking smirk towards his friend as they walk towards the door.