three

Carter Furore

Carter Furore

When I opened my eyes, I saw a rat inches away from my face and screamed, successfully waking my brothers up. Xander startled and moved his arm so I almost fell off the chairs but quickly caught myself.

Remi looked where I was looking and screamed as well, standing up on the chairs and taking his shoe off to throw at it. Nix slowly pulled his electronics off the floor and closer to him while Xander just rolled his eyes. I knew he was displeased though as he didn't dare put his feet on the ground.

"Come here you little shit." Remi screeched, banging his head on the wall behind him when the rat jumped toward him a little bit.

"Pass it to me." I reached my arms out and Remi threw his shoe to me. I caught it and was about to throw it when the rat jumped again, crawling onto the chair next to me.

I moved faster than light towards Nix, standing next to him on the chairs instead. I threw the shoe back to Remi and he aimed before launching it.

The rat fell to the floor with a squeak and Remi stepped down from the chairs, leaning down to retrieve his shoe.

"Is it dead?" Nix asked. Remi leaned in closer to the rodent only for it to jump back up. He tripped over his own two feet and practically threw himself back onto the chairs.

Someone cleared their throat and we all paused. Nix looked up from his phone and I put my shoe back on while Remi rubbed his nose and Xander rolled his eyes again.

We glanced over to the doorway where two men and officer Hayes stood. I put my shoe back on and checked for the rat before narrowing my eyes at the man in the middle.

He was definitely our father. We all had the same green eyes but definitely got our dark brown hair from our mother as he had black hair.

I sat down next to Nix and informed him on him on his next move as he was playing chess on his laptop. He won the game and then turned his attention to the men.

The second man was probably our uncle or something. He seemed to be glaring at Xander who couldn't care less, flipping him off. Shock appeared on his face and he scowled.

This should be fun.

Damon Ivanov

That little shit just flipped me off.

I scowled and looked at Asrael who just looked in awe at his long lost children. I had searched sixteen years for them and I get told to fuck off first thing?

I only glared because I remembered that job in Italy I took two years ago. When I got to that warehouse it was obvious Victoria's eldest son had killed everyone. I knew that I did bad shit when I was angry but that was a fucking horror show.

The nervous officer came out from behind me and introduced us to an extent before leaving the room.

"I'm Asrael, your father. This is Damon, your uncle." Rael explained and I nodded stiffly, folding my arms across my chest.