Chapter 03

Koi Apna Rishta Puche Toh Bata Dena...,

Do Dilo Mai Ek Jaan Basti Hai Hamari...

***

Zoya's POV:--

It was around 2.a.m. I should be asleep at this time but I wasn't. Instead I was wide awake, silently praying to Allah.

Everyone around me including me my family and hers were looking at the door in alert. Some were sipping coffee in order to keep themselves awake.

The only person who was sleeping was Laila, my niece. Who was sleeping in my arms and was slightly snoring. She was looking so cute, even while sleeping.

Iram was sitting beside me, biting her nails, showing how nervous she was. Why won't she be? Her twin sister was in labour with her husband, Humza by her side. Suddenly a loud painful scream of her was heard making all of us worried.

Ayaan was leaning against the wall in his thoughts. His whole body was tense, showing how worried he was for his Bhabhi. He had came here right from his concert. After hearing that his Bhabhi is in labour.

It's been one year and six months since Iqra's Wedding. We all were busy in our life. I was working as a teacher in school, while Iram was working as an accountant in her Dad's Office.

Ayaan was busy releasing his new songs and doing concert's in different states here in India. The song that he sang in Iqra's Walima got Viral and many people were praising him for his singing. To say I was proud would be an understatement. I was lucky to have him.

Even in our busy life, we both were still in contact. He used to call me every day in the night. Sometimes, we even met each other secretly and had dinner together. Only we knew this was going to end. Our secret meetings and call. Because a big storm was coming our way, which will take away our happiness and sleep and peace.

***

"Masha Allah, He looks just like you." I said in awe, as I look at the little cutie in Iqra's arms, who was looking at me with his big doe eyes, which was exactly like Iqra.

"Nope, His smile and nose are like mine. So he's more like me." Hamza Jiju argued playfully.

"You are wrong Jiju. This one is a Carbon copy of Iqra. While the one in Ayaan Bhai's hands is the one who look like you." Iram stated the facts, who was sitting beside Iqra.

Iqra had gave birth to twins boys. The twins were so good looking, making me wonder how many hearts they will be breaking in the future.

Iqra and Hamza Jiju had already decided their names. The one in my arms, who was an exact copy of Iqra was Saqib and the one in Ayaan's arm was Sameer, who look like Hamza Jiju.

"I totally agree." Ayaan agreed making Iram smirk at Hamza Jiju.

"That's not fair. You are all teaming against me." Said Hamza Jiju throwing a fit.

"Why do I feel like I gave birth to three children?" Iqra asked.

"You all continue this, kids. We are all going out to have some tea. Do you want yourself one?" Asked my Ammi, to which we all nod. Who in their right mind says no to a 'Chai' (Tea). Definitely not me.

The moment, they all were gone. Ayaan who was standing on the other side of Iqra, came towards me and sat beside me on the sofa.

"Kiddo's, meet your soon to be Chachi." He said in a childish voice to the twins that were in our arms, turning my brown cheeks into red.

Iqra, Hamza Jiju and Iram were looking at us with a grin and teasing look on their faces.

"Isn't she beautiful?" He asked the kids with a smirk, on his face as if really looking forward to their answers.

Just then something happens which shocks all of us. The both kids smiles, looking at me and then at Ayaan, making all of us shocked.

I look at the parents of the kids to see, their jaw was on their floor.

"See, they agree with me." Stated Ayaan showing his dimple smile to all of us.

"You better hand me my son's. I don't seem to trust my kids with you both." Pouts Iqra in jealousy, that her kids showed their first smiles to us.

***

After three days,

I was passing everyone a cup of tea, all the while feeling his eyes on me. We were right now was at Iram parents house. All the adults were busy talking about their business and politics. After giving everyone theirs, I sat beside my best friends.

Still, feeling his eyes on me, I look at him, who was sitting in between my Abba and Rehaan Jiju. But what he did next, makes my eyes widen and me to look away from him feeling flustered. He...... winked at him!!

Iqra was busy making Saqib asleep, who looks like he wasn't in the mood to sleep. Making Iqra glare at him, to which Saqib pouted making Iram laugh.

"Although, he looks like me. But Eski Harkate Tumhaare Jaisi Hai." (But his actions are like yours.) Iqra snaps at Iram, due to which Saqib starts crying loudly.

On the other hand, Sameer who was sleeping peacefully on his Nani's arms wakes up and seeing his twin brother crying. He too joined him in crying making Iqra's mother shout at her and the rest of us laugh.

Grunting, Iqra took Sameer in her hands too and make her way towards her room. While saying to her kids, "Khush Toh Bohot Hoge Tum Dono Apne Ammi Ko Daat Khilaake." (You both might be happy after getting your mother scold.) Making the twins cry more louder.

"IQRA!!!!!" Her Ammi hissed, which makes Iqra back stiff and she run slowly to her room.

Iram was busy giggling behind me, while I was trying my best to stop myself from laughing.

"Okay. Everyone I need all of your attention." Suddenly my Abba demanded, standing up and looking up at all of us.

"I have some great news to share." He said with a glint of happiness in his eyes, making a small smile appear on my lips.

"What's the news?" Asked Iqra Mother-in-law curiously.

"Next week, my daughter, Zoya is getting married to my nephew, Mustafa." He smiled, snatching my smile away

That alone sentence of my Abba shattered my heart into pieces. If only it was a dream........ But it wasn't. It was a harsh reality.....

***

Author's Note:--

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!

To all those readers, who are voting  this story. Shukriya!!!!!

And for all those, who are reading and are not voting and commenting. I am disappointed with you guys💔.

But still, do Vote and Comment guys.

18/02/2021