Chapter 11

Kash Tu Meri Aankho Ka Ansoo Ban Jaae..,

Mein Rona Chod Du Tujhe Khone Ke Darr Se...🖤

***

Zoya's POV:--

PRESENT

"Qabool Hai." She whispered, staring right in his eyes. Her heart hammering against her chest and it was fucking painful. She felt like she couldn't breathe. How could she? Her whole world was shattered right in front of her eyes and she can't do anything about it.

With that she sealed her fate, with Mustafa Usmaan Rafiq for the rest of her life.

Ayaan who was walking towards Zoya, to stop her from marrying Mustafa, stopped dead in his tracks. He couldn't himself believe that she wasn't his anymore. She's was someone's wife.

In that moment, he felt like his heart was ripped from his chest. He felt an intense pain in his chest, tears started streaming down his eyes. He never felt this helpless in his entire life.

Staring at her, he gave her a smile, a broken smile. This time, Zoya let her tears fall, not because he wasn't hers anymore. But because, seeing Ayaan in such pain was breaking her. She had somehow accepted her fate. That she and Ayaan weren't meant to be. But seeing the love of her life, Ayaan in such state was painful and terrifying for her.

Zoya was surrounded by her relatives and cousins who were hugging her and congratulating her for the beginning of her new life. But her attention was on him, she didn't look away from him.

Then he did, something which she never imagined. Which left her body numb. Which had her soul leave her body.

He pulled out the gun from his jean pocket and put it on his head.

"AYAAN!!!!"

Zoya jerked awake from her sleep, her body was covered in sweats and she was shaking terribly. Her cheeks were strained with wet tears.

Iram who had just came after drinking water from the kitchen. Her gaze went towards her best friend, Zoya and her heart almost dropped after seeing her state.

She ran towards her side and cupped her face. "Shhhh, Zoya!! It was just a bad dream."

Zoya body was still shivering and she hug Iram, seeking some comfort. Tears were streaming down her face. Her heart was literally pounding in her chest.

Iram held her tight in her arms, she swallowed the lumps in her throat and blinked away her tears.

Tomorrow was Zoya's Nikah. From the past few days, Zoya had barely said anything, she cried most of the time. Usually, the bride glows before their Nikah. But it wasn't the same case with Zoya, instead she became pale and had lost her weight.

She wasn't the same girl like before. The Zoya Malik that she was holding right now was a broken and damaged girl.

"H-H-He.... shot himself with the gun." Zoya stutters, her lips wobbling.

Iram grip on her tightens and she chose to be silent.

"Me-Mera Nikah Ho Gaya Tha.... Mus-Mustafa Bhai Se. And Ayaan was watching all of it." She narrated lowly, while hiccuping.

Zoya pulled away from the hug and stare at her best friend.

"Bohot Toot Gaya Tha Woh, Iram."

"H-He looked so vunerable."

"Zoya, please calm down. It was just a bad dream." Iram said softly, as if talking to a small child.

"But what if the same thing happens tomorrow?" She chokes, tears were continuously falling down her face.

"Aesa Kuch Nahi Hoga, Zoya. Ayaan is too stubborn to let you marry someone else." Iram said honestly.

"Mujhe Baat Karne Hai Ayaan Se. Abhi Issi Waqt." Said Zoya suddenly, pleading with her eyes.

Iram dialed her twin sister, Iqra's number and within few seconds she answered.

"Assalam Alaykum. Sab Khairiyat? Itni Raat Mai Call?" Asked Iqra in her sleepy voice.

"Walaikum Assalam. Alhamdulilah, Sab Theek Hai. Listen, Zoya ki baat Kara de Ayaan Se." Said Iram straightly going to the point.

***

Iqra who was walking towards Ayaan room, with her mobile pressed on her ear.

She slightly opens the door to his room to see something which made her heart warm. She knew that moment, that no one can love and cherish Zoya more than him. He felt right for her best friend. Indeed he was the one for her.

"Iqra, He can't talk with her right now. Just let Zoya know that, Ki Woh Bas Ayaan Ki Hai. Aur Usse Ayaan Se Koi Alag Nahi Kar Sakta."

With that she hang up the call and watched Ayaan with her own few tears running down her cheeks.

Ayaan was sitting on the Jahnamaz, asking his Lord Almighty for her, with his hand spread in dua. His eyes were closed, but the tears kept streaming down his handsome face. His back was shaking indicating his silent sobs.

"Ya Allah, Tu Toh Jaanta Hai Mere Dil Ka Haal. Mohabbat Bas Bola Nahi, Kiya Bhi Hai Usse. Nahi Dekha Jata Usse Kisi Aur Ke Saath. Bas Jo Mai Karne Ja Ra Hu, Usme Kaamyabi De. Bas Tu Kuch Aesa Kar De, Ki Woh Sirf Mere Ho. Sirf Mere. AMEEN."

"Ameen.." Iqra whispered, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.

Ayaan knew that what he was going to do tomorrow isn't good. His Jaan, Zoya would be mad at him. But he didn't had a choice. Either this or he had to see her being someone else.

He isn't someone who would give up on things easily. Aur Ab Toh Baat Uski Zoya Ki Thi, Toh Itni Aasani Se Kaese Haar Maan Leta.

***

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!

Finally the big day has come🥳.

What do you think Ayaan🧍 is up to🤔?

Do VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!!

1.06.2021