Chapter 07

Do bring a smile on my face by voting this chapter🥺🥺....

Ishq Mujhe Raas Aaya Hai
Jab Se Tu Paas Aaya Hai..,
Teri Khushboo Se Har Taraf
Naya Ehsaas Aaya Hai...

{Guess the song🖤}

***

Zoya's POV:--

Three Years Ago...,

"Promise me, Laila. That you won't tell your Ammi that it was me who broke her Mobile display." I pleaded looking at my five year old niece, Laila.

" I pleaded looking at my five year old niece, Laila

{Zoya's Outfit}

{Zoya's hairstyle}

{Zoya's hairstyle}

"But Ammi say's, Jhoot Bolna Acchi Baat Nahi." (But Mom say's, lying is not a good thing.) She said looking at me confused, making her look cute. Not being able to control myself, I ended up pulling her cheeks. Which left her slightly annoyed.

I bit my lips, as I was feeling guilty and flustered. I was asking my niece to lie in order to save myself. How selfish of me!!

"You don't need to lie, just keep it a secret." I tried persuading her.

"B-But----" I cut her off.

"Promise me, Laila." I stated adamantly, helding my pinky finger in front of her.

Playing with her a dresss for a second, she held her pinky finger in front of me and entangle mine, "Promise".

A sigh of relief escapes my lips.

With that we started walking towards our house, which was half an hour away from our house. My right hand was interwined with Laila's and my left hand was full of bags containing chips, chocolates and ice-cream. In short, it was a Rishwat so that she won't tell the truth to her Ammi, my Farah Appi.

Farah Appi is far more dangerous when she is angry. A shiver ran through my body, just by thinking what she would do when she will knew that it was me who broke her brand new Mobile display.