Epilogue

Magar Bhatke Toh Yaad Aaya
Bhatakna Bhi Zaroori Tha..,

Mohabbat Bhi Zaroori Thi
Bichhadna Bhi Zaroori Tha..,

Zaroori Tha Ke Hum Dono
Tawafein Aarzoo Karte..,

Magar Phir Aarzuon Ka
Bikharna Bhi Zaroori Tha..,

Teri Aankhon Ke Dariya Ka
Utarna Bhi Zaroori Tha...❤️

***

Ten Years Later..,

It was the month of July. Like every day, the clouds were pouring down heavily. Making the weather slightly colder than before.

Switching the gas off, Zoya removed the apron and hang it on the hook. Taking a bowl with full of tomato ketchup and a plate full of 'Kandhe Ke Bhajiye.

'Baarish Mai Kandhe ke Bhajiye khana ka maza hi kuch aur hai.' She thought to herself.

Exiting the kitchen, she went to the living room

Exiting the kitchen, she went to the living room. Her heart swells with happiness as her eyes fell on them, her people. Around whom her whole word revolves.

Ayaan, Arzoo and Zaan was playing Carrom Board. While the father and daughter duo had a grin itched on their faces and the cute seven year old, Zaan face was fallen as he has few gotis in comparison to others.

Placing both the plate and the bowl on the table beside them. She sat beside Zaan, her Shehzada. Ruffling his hair with her hand she pecked his forehead.

"Ammijaan, dekhe kaese cheating karre hai yeh dono!!" Pouted Zaan hugging Zoya.

"Kya yeh sach hain?" Raising her eyebrow she glance at her husband.

"Yes. They both are teaming against me." Zaan justified, making Ayaan and Arzoo high five each other with a grin on both of their faces.

"Two against one. That's not fair. Phir se goti lagae maine bhi khelna hai." Said Zoya as she tied the dupatta tightly on her sides, like she was going on a war to win.

The father and daughter duo looked at each other and busted out laughing, making Zoya stare at them and raised her eyebrow again.

"Khelna Bhi Aata Hai Tumhe, Jaan?" Ayaan asked amusement dancing in those black orbs of his.

"Champion Hua Karte Thi Mein Is Game Mai. I even won medals in school and college for this game." She said helding her head high with confidence shining in her eyes.

"Badi Badi Batein." Ayaan said taking a bite of the bhajiye.

"Ammijaan Zyada Na Faikhe." Arzoo said rolling her eyes. "Kahi Aap Pe Hi Na Bhari Na Pad Jaaye Aapke Alfaz."