Chapter 16

Chemistry between two loved ones is the strongest science of all..❤️

***

Zoya's POV:---

I called for the tenth time, but still no one picked up the call. A sigh escape my lips and a wrinkles form between my eyebrows.

I had been calling my parents since last few months but like before they weren't picking up the call. They didn't even came today for Iram's Nikkah. I was getting worried and several negative thoughts were roaming in my mind.

 I was getting worried and several negative thoughts were roaming in my mind

{Zoya's Outfit}

"Kahai Nazar Hi Na Lag Jaae Tumhe Zoya Apni Shohar Ki!!!" Iram smirks pulling me out of my thoughts. I look up from my mobile to where she was looking and true to her words Ayaan was staring at me with such intensity that it made my insides shiver. I was sitting beside Iram on the stage, whereas he was welcoming the guests.

He bit his lips as his eyes met mine, he eyes trail down from my eyes to my toe, taking me in

He bit his lips as his eyes met mine, he eyes trail down from my eyes to my toe, taking me in. He was totally checking me out. I was literally burning under his gaze.

I look away from him, slightly scared and walked off the stage, totally in opposite direction of him. I could still feel his gaze on me and that stupid butterfly again appears in my stomach.

"Zoya Beta, Ek Kaam Karoge??" Asked Bushra, Iqra and Iram's Ammi with emergency.

"Ji Aunty, Hukm Kare." I said.

"I left my purse in the car. Could you please get it?" She asked politely.

Taking the keys from her, I was getting out of the hall and towards the parking lot. Spotting the car, I unlocked it and took the purse from it. Just then a cool wind passes and a few strands of my hair covers my face. I was about to put the strands of my hair behind my ear when someone beat me to it.

I glance up and was captivated by his black orbs which had my gaze pinned to him. He brush a strand of hair away from my face to behind my ear. Afterwards, his hand started trailing down my cheeks so slowly and sensually. I feel myself blush.