Journey to Hogwarts

Announcement at the end! New story!

It was days before Hogwarts now, the twins are very excited and their mother was planning something. "I mean, how do we know they even want this stuff?" Y/n questioned. "Just give it to them, they'll love it," Draco assured her. "Trust me, we know them." Y/n nodded, then she went up to their room where they were looking over their things. She knocked on the door and they chorused, "Come in." "What are you both up to?" Y/n questioned. "Just making sure we have everything, and studying," Remus answered. "Well, I am, Scorpius is trying to perform spells."

"Look," Scorpius smiled then shot bubbles out of his wand. Y/n smiled then said, "You'll learn more when you get to school." They nodded then Scorpius spoke, "What do you need?" "Oh, I wanted to give you both something," Y/n said. They sat on Remus' bed as she sat in front of them. "Your years at Hogwarts will be great, safe, and fun," Y/n told. "I wanted to give you something now that you're ready." Scorpius and Remus shared a look as their mother pulled out a small silver ring. "This is your father's," Y/n informed. "I gave it to him when we were in our second year at Hogwarts. He takes pride in it, it's the first gift I gave him. We decided to give to you, Scorpius."

Scorpius took the ring, smiling and said, "Awesome." "Now, Remus, now I wanted to give you something of the same value," Y/n said, taking out her glass piano she got her first year. "Your father gave me this my first real Christmas. Give it a tap with your wand..." She did so then the song started playing as the keys moved and glowing music notes came out. Remus smiled then took it before saying, "I'll take care of it." "I know you will, which is why I have something else for you two. Well, three when Minerva joins you," Y/n said, taking out something else. "This is-" "Grandpa's map," They glowed. "He told us all about it." "Well, you know how it works," Y/n smiled. "This will help you during Hogwarts, use it wisely and responsibly."

They took it and looked it over before looking at their mother. "Thanks, mom," They smiled then hugged her tightly which she returned. When they pulled away, Y/n smiled looking at her proud sons.

-

It was finally time for them to get to Hogwarts, the kids were getting ready and the twins were packing their things and they went off to King's Cross station. "Mum, Dad where's platform 9 ¾?" Remus asked. "It's right there, Remus," Draco smirked. Y/n grabbed Minerva's hand and ran into the wall entering platform 9 ¾. A moment later the twins came in with Draco. They walked down the platform and met up with Ron and Hermione. "Hi, aunt Hermione," The twins smiled. "Remus, Scorpius, and Minerva," Hermione smiled, giving them each a hug. "Here they come," Ron said. They all looked to see Harry come with his three children.

Y/n said my hello's to Ginny then gave James and Lily Luna a hug. She looked at Harry then saw Albus Severus Potter stop and went down to tie his shoe. Harry looked at her then put up a finger asking for a moment then Y/n nodded. "You got everything set?" Y/n asked the twins, they nodded. "Now, don't worry about what house your in or anything like that. Just be you, and Jesse should already be on the train so look for her later." They nodded then they went to their sister. "Bye, Minni." They said then hugged their sister. "Promise you both will write to me?" She asked. "Every week." Remus replied.

The whistle blew then they gave their parents one last hug. "I love you both," Y/n said. "We love you too, mum," They said. "I love you both as well." Draco said, hugging them both tightly. "We love you too, dad." They chorused. "Me too." Minni said. "We love you too, Minni." They smiled. They pulled away as Scout got on Remus' shoulder then they went to the train. "Spark," Y/n spoke causing her to come to life then crawl on her shoulder. "Watch them, come to us with anything happened and report to Storm." Storm nodded then snuck on the train and got into Scorpius' bag. The twin waved their parents goodbye as the train went off then went to go find a compartment with their cousins.