Wedding

(Harry and Ginny's wedding already past)...

I was getting ready for mine and Draco's engagement party, it was at this little place in Hogsmeade. I was putting my necklace on when I felt two arms snake around me. "Hello, Mrs. Potter-Malfoy," Draco smirked kissing my cheek. "Still just 'Potter' for now," I replied turning to him. "And it can't come faster," Draco responded kissing me softly. "It's tomorrow," I assured. "I'll be Mrs. Potter-Malfoy." "Then we'll move into our new house," Draco smiled pulling out a letter.

"It was in processing, but it finally got through. After our honeymoon, we're moving in together." I beamed then kissing him for a long moment then rested my forehead against his. "This is a start of our new chapter," I said smiling. "And the start of our new life," Draco smiled back. "We should get going, Harry said word got out that we're having our rehearsal party at Hogsmeade, which means-" "Person after person," I sighed as we went off.

We went to the venue, people were there, not just family, but person after person was congratulating us on our wedding — most of it was press. "So, when are you and Ron going to get married?" I asked Hermione and she spit out her champagne a bit. "Um, I don't know," Hermione replied. "I mean, he hasn't purposed to me yet or mentioned getting married. I'm just happy that we're together after eight years at Hogwarts, married or not, we have each other."

I smiled then Ginny spoke, "I'm sure he'll purpose soon, isn't it great concept. People found a way to celebrate two people that are going to spend the rest of their lives together." "It's amazing," I smiled taking a sip from my glass. "I'm happy for you and Draco, honestly, I'm surprised you didn't do this right after the war." Hermione joked and I laughed. Someone tapped their glass getting everyone's attention, it was Harry. "Can I get everyone's attention please," He announced.

"This is the part where the best man sats a few words, something along the lines that Draco and I have been friend for a long tine. The truth is, I didn't like Draco at first." Everyone laughed as Draco put his arms around my waist and he continued, "But their was obviously something there that my sister saw and I didn't. Over time, I saw Draco do something, I saw him change, I saw him fight, I saw how much he loves my sister. Soon, I saw the man my sister loves and I became friends with that guy, The person who protected my sister through everything, who was there for her no one else could be, and the one who will love her till the end is standing right there and his name is Draco Lucius Malfoy."

People smiled then Harry spoke, "Thank you for everything. Y/n, you are — well, you're my sister and I love you, princess, and I know Draco will love you with everything he has. To Draco and Y/n." "To Draco and Y/n!" Everyone cheered and Draco spoke, "To us." I smiled then we clinked glasses and took a spit. The party went on, I went to the bar and sat down. "Another glass, please," I asked. "Hello, future Mrs. Malfoy," A woman said next to be checking her reflection.

She had brown hair, green eyes, smooth skin, and narrow head. "Potter-Malfoy," I corrected getting my drink. "My mistake," she said. "I have to say, you are quite lucky." "I know," I smiled looking at him. "Where are my manners? Astoria Greengrass," She introduced. "Y/n Potter, as you know, I knew your sister our time at Hogwarts." I said shaking her hand. "So, I heard. Congratulations on the wedding," She smiled. "Draco Malfoy is very handsome." I gave her a look and said, "Yeah, he is, I'm happy that he purposed after the war."

"Well, I best be off," Greengrass smiled. "Good bye, Potter." She walked off and I furrowed my eyebrows before getting my champagne and going to Draco. That was weird.

-

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" Ruby shouted and I sat up quickly, wide awake. "There's something wrong with you." I growled. "You just noticed." Ruby replied and we laughed. "You're getting married today!" Celeste beamed entering my room at my parents' house. "I am!" I realized then got up quickly. Hermione, Narcissa, Micaela and my mom came in. We all started helping me get ready.