Test

It was the first week of me coming home from Hogwarts, my parents rebuild their old house in Godric's Hollow after the war

It was the first week of me coming home from Hogwarts, my parents rebuild their old house in Godric's Hollow after the war. Harry and I stayed with them for now, until I get married. As of now, I was in my room listening to music from the radio I had while writing in my journal. The phone on my room rang and I answered it. "Hello," I greeted. "Is this thing working?" Draco questioned. "Y/n Potter, please." "Draco, it's me." I giggled. He had a phone installed at his house and I gave him my number.

"I could here your voice," Draco said happily. "You're so cute, Draco," I smiled. "We've been apart for two days and you insist on calling me." "Can you blame me?" Draco charmed. "You're my fiancé, I should be with you right now." "You can apparated over whenever you'd like," I giggled. "I think I remember your father almost hexing me when I was in your room last time," Draco replied. "I'm sure he didn't mean it." I assured. "It grazed my face," Draco said. "I would never let that happen," I told.

"I would hope so," Draco smirked. "You love my face." I giggled lightly then Draco spoke, "I actually read the book you told me about, Romeo and Juliet along with some other muggle stories. I don't like the ending to Romeo and Juliet, but I read one of your favorites, 'Where the Red Fern Grows' and I actually think the dogs deserved better..." I smiled hearing Draco rant about the dogs, he was so cute and sweet when he got to the part about the fern.

I dozed off slightly thinking about him talking about this, the expressions on his face he must have. "Draco," I interrupted. "Yes, my love?" Draco questioned making my heart flutter when he called me that. "I can't wait to be married to you." Draco was quiet for a moment, I could see the smile growing on his face as he spoke after a second of silence, "I think I'm gonna come over, I cannot really kiss you through the phone." "I would like you to come over, Draco, but aren't you worried?" "Not anymore, I think that kiss is more important," Draco smirked.

3rd person pov:

Lily Potter went upstairs to tell her daughter the Weasleys and Hermione was over for dinner when she stopped. She smiled at her daughter talking to Draco and knocked on the door frame. "Hey, sweetheart, the Weasleys are here," Lily told. "Okay, I'll go once I'm done talking to Draco." Y/n told and Lily smiled as she nodded. Lily walked back downstairs and in the living room where everyone was. "Y/n is talking to Draco, she'll be down once she's done." Lily told.

"So, she'll be there all night," Harry told. "She spent hours reading all the letters he sent her and she reread all of them because she loves them." "I bet Draco is the same," Sirius replied. "Well, have we got to know Draco that well?" Fred questioned. "Yeah, we haven't been able to spend much time with him at all when we went to Hogwarts." George said. "If he's gonna be marrying our little Y/n, shouldn't we make sure he's good enough."

"Draco proved himself, a lot," Hermione said. "Yes, but we're talking about everyday things, like cooking and all that," Fred added. "Well... actually," Harry spoke. "We got an idea," the twins smirked. "What are they doing right now?" "Talking on the phone," Lily replied. "Mr. Prongs, will you help us test his ability?" George asked. "What are we talking about here?" James whispered something in his ear making him grin. "Come on," James told.