New little Family

I was in the room dressing Scorpius for the visitors that we were having, I already finished dressing Remus so Draco was watching him. "You got to look good today, Scorp, so you can dazzle people," I told. "I helped your brother, so I'll help you. Ready, now look cute." Scorpius looked at me and I smiled, "See, you're both naturals." I tickled his tummy lightly making him smile as I picked him up as Draco walked in. "Honey, do you think that Remus brings the temperature down?" Draco asked. "Draco, he's your son, not an air-conditioner," I replied. "A what?" Draco questioned. "A muggle thing," I replied. "To keep your house cold or hot."

"What?" Draco questioned confused. "You're so cute," I smiled kissing his cheek. Draco smiled then we went downstairs and walked into the kitchen to see Dobby cooking. "Hello, Potter-Malfoys, and baby Potter-Malfoys!" He beamed. "Dobby is nearly done with lunch." "Thank you, Dobby," Draco smiled. "And I talked to my parents." Dobby froze nervously then Draco added, "They said they will leave you be, especially my father." Dobby looked relieved then turned off the stove. "Thank you, Master Draco, I cannot tell you how grateful I am to work for you," Dobby smiled. "Anytime, Dobby," Draco replied.

"Which reminds Dobby, I have a gift for the little ones," Dobby said going to get it. He came back with two pairs of socks, a pair of one green and blue one, and a pair of gray ones and a brown one. "Thank you," I smiled taking them. "And two bonnets Dobby made himself," Dobby added handing them to us. They had their name on them, but they were not their size. "They're a bit big for them," Draco spoke. "But, the hats won't fit them when the twins get older," Dobby replied. "They keep their names forever." "That actually makes sense," I said placing the gifts on the table. "Thank you."

The doorbell rang and I went to go answer it with Draco, we greeted his parents and mine along with Harry and his family. "Settle in, I have two more people coming over that you'll appreciate," I smiled then there was a heavy knock at the door. "That must be them." I opened the door to see Hagrid and Severus. "Hi!" I smiled hugging Severus after he walked in. "Hagrid," I smiled at him. "Hello, Y/n," He smiled walking in and gave me a hug. "Who's this little guy?" "To be announced, everyone is in the living," I smiled leading the way. I walked them to the living room and everyone greeted them at once. "Lily," Severus smiled hugging her.

"Severus," My mother smiled pulling away the Severus shook my father's hand. "Nice to see you, Fangy," My father smiled, that was his marauder name. "How's Hogwarts?" "The same, much brighter after all this time," Hagrid smiled. "How's Buckbeak?" "Living at the Department of Magical Creatures with his own kind, he's really happy," I assured making him smile. Draco walked in and greeted Severus and Hagrid. "Alright, you two don't know the names of our children," I smiled at the teachers. I was holding Remus and Draco was holding Scorpius, Draco spoke, "Snape, meet Scorpius Severus Potter-Malfoy."

Snape was taken back slightly then a smile grew slowly on his face. "Hagrid, I would like you to meet Remus Rubeus Potter-Malfoy," I introduced. Hagrid gasped and teared up slightly, "Oh, it's an honor." "Would you like to hold them?" Draco asked. "Please," Hagrid smiled and I handed him, Remus, as Draco gave Scorpius to Severus. Scorpius looked at Severus then reach up and grabbed his nose making him smile. "Like mother like son," Snape smiled. "Potter-Malfoys," Dobby said walking in. He spotted Lucius who was on the seat next to the entrance causing him to start shaking nervously.

"M-Master Potter-Malfoys," Dobby stammered. "I'm sorry, am I making you nervous?" Lucius apologized. "N-No, Dobby just..." Dobby stuttered. "It's okay, Dobby," I assured. "What is it?" Draco asked. "The food is ready," Dobby told. We went to eat, we all talked and joked during lunch. After everyone left, we helped clean before going to the living room with the kids. They were on heir back on the mate they had with the toys dangling on the stands. Scorpius was very talkative already and Remus showed more movement. "Look at the little ones," Draco said walking in with a muggle camera. "When did you get that?" I questioned.

"I saw it at that store we went to, I thought we could document the children," Draco replied pointing the camera at me. "Did you press record?" I asked. "Cause just earlier you didn't know what an AC is." "I'm pretty sure," Draco replied. "That's what the blinking thing at the corner means, right? The one that says 'rec' I think." I giggled and nodded, "Yes. You're so cute." Draco pointed the camera at the kids and spoke, "This is Remus and this is Scorpius. If you're wondering which is older, Scorpius is I think." "Yes, he is," I confirmed. Scorpius cooed as if responding and Draco said, "Yeah, you're older, Scorp."

"But, Remus is more curious with everything," Draco mentioned. "When we bottle feed Remus, he needs to hold it and he fiddles with things. Scorpius does as well just not as much." "I like how you talk to the camera like people are watching," I said. "The kids might when they get older," Draco said. "Right now, it's just the twins, but I really want a girl." "Aw," I smiled. Remus smiled then cooed happily. "See, Remus wants a sister," Draco said. "If our future daughter is watching this, just know that-" "Your father really wanted you," Draco smiled. "And your mother did too, future daughter of ours. Unless you have a name for her."

I thought for a moment then said, "Something pretty, I mean any name is gonna be pretty." "Cause she's gonna look like you," Draco complemented making me giggle. "Minerva," I smiled. "Her name, you can pick her middle name cause with the twins you chose Scorpius' name and I chose Remus' name. So, Minerva after the woman who made me believe in myself when I didn't in hope that would make her believe in herself no matter what." "Then I will do the same," Draco said. "Narcissa, after my mother, your grandmother, Minni." "Minni?" I questioned. "Her nickname, of course," Draco said. "What her brothers will call her."

"You're so cute," I smiled. "I hope they don't call McGonagall that." "Their future headmistress," Draco corrected pointing the camera back at the twins. "Anyways, these are the twins, we went on the big tangent but here they are. When Minerva is born, we'll do the same. I plan on filming everything, first words, first steps, everything." "How are you going to end the videos?" I asked. Draco pointed the camera at me then asked, "Is that another muggle thing?" "Says the person holding a video camera," I joked. "I guess, just a little liner at the end of the video to show that it's the end."

"That makes sense, I guess," Draco said then pointed the camera at the kids. "Good night, my loves," Draco smiled making them both coed lightly as he ended the video.