How they live

A/N: This is a test of writing is just a random story of how the family lives and what the kids are into just for your enjoyment. But I do need ideas on how to start the twins going to Hogwarts and what should I have them before they go to Hogwarts so request are open. That's it for now, enjoy the chapter!

3rd person pov:

Minerva Narcissa Potter-Malfoy was a simple girl with extraordinary traits, though she is in love with the holiday season. Not just because of her birthday, but because pf the music and colors of the season, the smells, the foods, the joy it brings to people and her family. Draco make sure that his daughter feels special throughout the season, which is why he gives her the things she loves most... Christmas artifacts. From snow globes to figurines to special ornaments only she can put on the tree and keep from the storage box. Though, the thing that she shares is the little snow town made of figurines and states in the piano room, she shares it with her family because it makes her happy to share the joy of the season with her family.

As of now, she is cleaning her collection she keeps in the shelf of her room. "Time for bed," Her mother said as she polished her snow globe. Minerva nodded then put it back in it's place before going to her bed and drinking the rest of her tea her mother mad for her. Y/n tucked her in and Minerva spoke, "Is dad tucking the twins in?" "Yes, he is," Y/n replied. "Just thought it would be nice to have me tuck you in tonight, unless you like your father more than me." "It's impossible for me to love either one of you more than the other," Minerva assured. "Like how you say with me, Remi, and Scorp." "Well, nice to know how you think," Y/n smiled.

Minerva thought then spoke, "Mommy, what are angels?" "Angels?" Y/n replied. "How have I never told you about them?" Minerva shrugged then Y/n spoke, "Well, an angel is a celestial being that takes the form of a human. They watch over us and help up when they need us most, they are all light magic and the purest thing in the world... well, in the muggle world." "So, if I'm alone they'll be here?" Minerva questioned. "Why? What's this about?" Y/n questioned. "When Remus ands Scorpius leave me for Hogwarts," Minerva replied sadly. "When I'll be alone."

"Minerva, you'll never be alone," Y/n assured her daughter. "You'll always have something to keep you company. When they're gone, you'll be at school with your friends and go to dance practice where you have more friends... not to mention all the family you have. Never be scared to be alone, Minni, you will never be alone. Besides, the twins will come back for Christmas and you'll go to Hogwarts as well." Minerva looked away then got up and pulled a book out from other the pillow. "I've been reading, I know there are more than Hogwarts," Minerva told. "You know that Beauxbatons actually have dance classes, the use magic to make the outfits prettier and their shoes never break."

"You have shoes that never break and grow with your feet," Y/n told. "I know, but they use magic in their dances and they ribbons that glow like silver," Minerva replied. "Besides, their magic is pure light and beauty and it's in France." "It's also very far," Y/n added. "Lay back down, it's time for bed." Minerva sighed then laid back down, Y/n caressed her daughters head then Y/n spoke, "Sleep tight, your dreams will be sweet." "Like candy," Minerva smiled lightly. "Can you sing to me, mommy?" "What song?" Y/n asked. "Our song," Minni pleaded tiredly.

Y/n smiled then sang softly, "Why you look so sad? Tears are in your eyes, come on and talk to me... now. Don't be ashamed to cry. Let me see you through 'cause I've seen the dark side too. When the night falls on you, you don't know what to do. Nothing you confess could make me love you less. I'll stand by you, I'll stand by you. Won't let nobody hurt you, I'll stand by you..." Meanwhile, the twins were getting ready for bed. Now, the twins are very Wilmer but are different in many ways. For one, Scorpius is into more wizarding stuff and Remus is into more of the muggle activities. Scorpius will pay exploding snap while Remus is learning muggle magic tricks.

Scorpius is already practicing Quidditch while Remus had three wins in the league championship of baseball. Not even hobbies separate them or the fact that Remus has his mother's e/c eyes, but the fact that Scorpius is bold, goes on his way no matter what people think and defends the people he cares for, basically does anything to achieve his goal in any way possible. Remus on the other hand, he's righteous similar to his uncle Harry, however he seems shy at first to people he doesn't know or trust which Remus doesn't know yet, but he knows who to trust or not to. He may seem nervous at first, but Remus is very brave and will do anything for the people he cares about.

Yes, both are very different, but their bond is like iron. Remus will help Scorpius practice his quidditch, Scorpius will be the person Remus does his magic tricks on. No matter what the brothers do or the interest hey like, their is no way one can be without the other. As of now, they play before bed. "Pick a card, any card," Remus said. Scorpius did so and Remus shuffled the deck again as Draco watched them from the door way. "Place it back in the deck," Remus said, closing his eyes. Scorpius did so then Remus opened his eyes then let out the deck before picking a card out. "Is this your card?"

"Awesome!" Scorpius beamed. "How did you do that?" Draco questioned. "A magician never reveals his secrets," Remus told making Draco smile. "Time for bed," Draco said. The twins went to their respected beds and got tucked in by their father. "Papa, can I ask you something?" Remus questioned. "Of course," Draco replied. "What house do you think we'd get into?" Remus asked. Draco thought for a moment then spoke, "I don't know. Both of you have traits of each house. Kind and just like Hufflepuffs, strong and brave like Gryffindors, smart like Ravenclaws. Both of you are like Slytherins."

"Cause of you, Papa," Scorpius smiled. "People on the papers said that we're gonna be like you," Remus added. "Don't listen to what the paper say, bubba," Draco replied. "Nothing will tell what you're gonna be like. Whatever house you're in, you'll be like a Potter-Malfoy, alright?" "Alright, Papa," Scorpius agreed. "Okay, Papa,' Remus added. Draco smiled then kissed Remus' forehead and  Scorpius' head. "Papa, if we become like you I wouldn't be mad," Scorpius said softly. "We'd be proud." Draco smiled then caressed Scorpius' cheek softly before turning off the lights.

Draco went to his room where his wife was getting ready for bed in her usual silk pajamas and did her usual routine before bed which consisted of both of them brushing their teeth and such. Y/n sat at her desk with her mirror to brush her hair and do the things she needs to as always. Seems boring, but they never find it that way. Together every second of every minute of every day was never boring. Somehow after all these years, they always find something to talk about, something to do, and something that always makes their relationship some taste. They were always happy because they were truly in love — both with each other and with their lives because it was the life they dreamed of having together.

So as they crawled into bed after Draco turned off the light, Y/n snuggled up to Draco laying her head on his chest. Listening to his steady heartbeat which makes her smile softly as she drifts off to sleep. Draco wrapping his arm security around her which gives him comfort knowing that nothing will hurt her as long as he has her in his arm. Soon once Draco is sure his wife is asleep with no burdens, Draco sleeps as if his worries melt away with hers. So they live like that each night, with no more worries of the day. The house sleeps soundly knowing everyone is okay, everyone is safe, and everyone was is happy as always.