Summer Time Fun

A/N: This chapter does have smut (❣️), so WARNING! Also, I wanted to announce that I have a new Draco Malfoy fanfic called Devilish Daughter and it's a DracoxDemonReader. It's a musical so the songs and lyrics will fit with the story and plot. Please go check it out, other than that, enjoy the chapter!

Your pov:

*three years later*

Today was the first week of summer and the children wanted to go in the pool. So, that's what we did, the twins were in the pool with Draco and Minerva was on a floater laying back. I was on a long chair reading a book, I wasn't much for going in the pool. The twins flipped Minerva off causing her to burst out the water angry and go after her brothers. "Be careful, stay on the side where you can stand!" Draco called. The children knew how to win, so there wasn't much worry. I looked up from my book and saw Draco get out of the pool.

I bite my lip at the sight, he was shirtless, the water was dripping off his body leaving beads of it behind, his muscles were glowing in the sun, and he slicked his hair. I smirked then he caught me staring causing me to look back at my book still smirking lightly. Draco walked up to me and kissed my cheek making me smile and he said, "Enjoying the view, love." "Very much so," I replied making him smirk. He kissed me softly fir a long moment before pulling away. "Dad! Come play!" Remus called. Draco smiled then went back in and played with our children. I smiled at the sight, I was watching and laughing at the sight of them playing around.

To be honest, Draco was hot, I liked watching him slick his hair back every so often and the beads of water sliding down his body. "Alright, it's getting late, we should head inside," I insisted getting up. They all got out and I casted a spell and went to get changed. "Go change and think of what to order for dinner," I told the children and they went off. Draco and I went to our room. "You know the kids won't agree on something in a while," Draco said as I closed and locked the door. "That's the point," I replied causing him to turn to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a rough and passionate kiss.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((❣️))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Draco wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up and placed me on the bed. "Was it the pool?" Draco questioned panting slightly. "Yes," I breathed out reconnecting the kiss. Draco was on top of me, I tugged his hair causing him to groan in the kiss. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and battled for dominance. Draco won and ripped open my swing suit and took it off leaving me completely nude. I tugged off Draco's short and started rubbing him making him groan and break the kiss. Draco pinned my hands down above my head and intertwined our fingers before reconnecting our lips. I tugged his hair making him then kissed down his neck. I started nibbling and sucking creating a hickey as Draco felt my body.

I kissed him roughly then pulled away making Draco smirk, "This reminds me of fifth year." I giggled then reconnected our lips again and Draco turned me around pepper kissing my shoulder. Draco thrusted into me making me gasp and moan sharply. Draco went at a fast pace trying to beat the clock and moaned uncontrollably gripping the sheets. "Harder," I managed to say and Draco obliged. "God, Draco, harder!" Draco did so making the bed shake aggressively and moaned loudly since their was a silencing charm on the room. "Ah! Ah! Draco!" I moaned out. "God, Y/n!" Draco groaned. "Draco, I-I'm gonna-" "Me too," Draco groaned. "Now, do it."

I realised and get pulled out and followed, I turned as get plopped down next to me as we gained our energy.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((❣️))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I smiled then rolled over and pecked his cheek before grabbing a towel and wrapped my body. "Remind me to go swimming more often," Draco smiked watching me. I giggled then got on top of him so I was sitting up and my legs were on either side of him. I held the towel over my chest and leaned down and kissed his temple as his hands went to my thighs. Draco gripped my bum making me gasp lightly and smile at him before kissing him lightly. "We should definitely swim more often," I smiled. "Or go soak in the hot tub when the kids are sleeping over with their cousins."

"You are the best wife," Draco smirked making me giggle as he kissed me lovingly. I giggled then we pulled away as the kids knocked on the door. "Mom, we choose pizza!" Remus said. "Alright, sweetheart, we'll be right out!" I replied and I heard him walk away. "We should shower," I insisted. "Together?" Draco smirked. "If you're fast," I smirked back. "You know I can be," Draco joked making me giggle as we went off. Let's just say, we were fast.