Sickness

Your pov:

It was a normal day at the Potter-Malfoy house, since the twins are at Hogwarts things have been very simple at home. It was just me, Minerva, and Draco. As of now, I had the day off when I heard the floo place go off. "Draco?" I called. "I'm home, darling," Draco said, walking in and taking off his coat, and hung it up. I went up to him happily, Draco smiled and held my was it before pulling me in a softly kiss. "Why are you home so early?" I asked as he followed me to the kitchen. "I finished my round early and I had no operations," Draco said as I handed something to drink. "Well, I'm glad," I replied, going behind him and placing my hand on his shoulder. Draco turned to me and placed a hand on my waist.

I held his face and spoke, "Everyone seems to be busy, Harry keeps getting reports of something, He has no idea what, but it rattles a lot of people who have sighted it." "What?" Draco questioned. "No idea, just leaves a shadow thereof something," I answered. "It should be nothing, probably just a creature they all suspect." "Well, we have a few hours till Minni comes home," Draco said, pulling me closer. "What can a married couple do in an empty house, alone?" "I don't know," I smirked as he brought his face close. "Perhaps you can help me with chores." "Or..." Draco smirked, pressing his lips on mine.

I smiled then returned it before the phone rang. I pulled away and went to it, picking it up. "Y/n Potter-Malfoy," I greeted. "Yes, Mrs. Potter-Malfoy," A woman spoke. "Hi, I'm Ms. Cherry, the school nurse. I'm calling about your daughter, Minerva." "What about her?" I questioned. "Nothing broken, she's just feeling feverish," The nurse told me. "And since she is over the regular temperature, she has to be picked up and come back when she's feeling better." "Okay, we will be right over," I assured then hung up. "What is it?" Draco questioned. "Minerva is feeling ill, let's go get her," I said. Draco nodded before we went off to her school, and walked in.

"Hi, we're here to pick up our daughter," I told. "I'll go get her," They said, walking to the office and getting her. Minerva walked out, with her arms crossed until she saw us and rushed to Draco's side. Draco hugged her and felt her forehead and spoke, "You are feeling a little warm." "My head hurts, daddy," Minerva told. "I'll take care of you," Draco assured as I sighed some papers. I held her hand and walked her to the car and drove home. "She was completely fine in the morning," I said. "Must have caught something from the other children," Draco detected. "If those muggles kids passed something to her-" "Draco," I interrupted. "Sorry," Draco apologized.

Minerva started sniffing and wiping her nose, I took out my handkerchief and gave it to her. "Use this, Minerva, keep your sleeves clean," I old and she did so. "I was having a nice day till lunch," Minerva told. "Then I started feeling weird." "I'll give you a check-up at home, sunshine, don't worry," Draco assured. When we arrived home, Draco carried her to her room since he didn't want her to walk and laid her down on the bed. Minerva wrapped herself up in a blanket as Draco got his kit and checked up on her. "Temperature is iffy, you are showing signs of a cold," Draco said, looking at the thermometer. "I'll go make you some soup if you like?" I said. "Thanks, mom," Minni smiled lightly before wiping her nose.

I caressed her head then walked downstairs and made her some chicken noodle soup. "Hey, I went simple since she likes it so much," I said to Draco when he came down. "Add some lemon juice," Draco said, taking out a small veil of something. "It'll mask the taste of this." "What is it?" I questioned. "Just a simple potion that should help," Draco said. "It's safe, we even give it to infants at the hospitals." I nodded as I did as he told and he put the potion in. Minerva came down with her blanket and ate with us. In the end, we took her upstairs and Draco tucked her in and spoke, "Rest easy, sweetheart, you'll feel better in the morning." Minerva nodded then Draco walked out with me and we shut the lights before closing the door.