Halloween Happiness

Your pov:

It was a normal day at the house, they were getting ready for our family to come over. My parents were bringing my baby sister, Angelica, over. I forgot to mention that they had another kid, her name is Angelica. She a year old, my parents decided to have a kid once Harry and I had our lives settled and once they did, Angelica Samantha Potter was born. Harry and I were immediately fond of her when she was born, anyway, they were coming over along with everyone else. "Draco, go pick up the children please," I said. "They should be out of school soon."

"Dobby could pick them up," Dobby offered. "Thanks, but it's a muggle school," Draco said and Dobby nodded. "Go set the table please, Dobby," I asked and he agreed. At that moment, there was a knock at the door and I opened it to see Harry and his family walked in with mom and dad and little Angelica. "Hey!" I smiled, letting them in. "Where are the kids?" Harry asked. "School, Draco just went to go pick them up," I answered. "School?" Albus questioned. "Muggle school, they go to school to learn to read, write, and other things." "Wow, dad, why didn't we go to muggle school?" Lily asked.

"I never thought about it, but Albus will be going to Hogwarts soon," Harry reasoned. The kids came home and immediately beamed once they saw their family and went to hug him. "Did you get the thing, grandpa?" Scorpius asked. "Of course, here," Dad replied, pulling out a fake wand from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Remus took it then they all went off, I spoke, "You always have to get them presents?" "I'm their grandfather, it's what I do," Dad smiled making Harry and I laugh. The day went on, we had dinner then continued to the living room to talk about random things.

"Mom! Dad!" Scorpius called. We pulled away and sat up as Scorpius walked in and spoke, "Remus and I were trying to find out because they were talking about a Halloween at school and how everyone was going to go trick-or-treating with their parents next week." "Just a holiday you celebrate with a lot of candy," Draco answered. "But, they talked about costumes," Scorpius spoke. "And going outside in the neighborhood." "What?" Draco questioned, confused. "It's a muggle thing," I answered. "Trick-or-treating is a thing they do, you dress up and go door to door to the house that is giving out candy. Every house that is are with gives you candy from wearing a costume, sometimes people are princesses, some are, superheroes, even some are animals, and wizards and witches."

"Why don't we do that?" Scorpius asked. "Because it'll confuse your father," I replied. "Well, if you want to do it, you can," Draco insisted. "We'll even go trick-or-treating."  "Really?" Scorpius beamed. "Yeah," Draco replied. "That sounds like fun, we should take the kids too," Ginny suggested to Harry. "I'll go if they want to," Harry said. "We'll pass, we'll just stay home to pass out candy with Angelica," Mom insisted. "Alright, we're gonna celebrate Halloween properly, Scorpius," I smiled. "Okay, we'll go decide our costumes," Scorpius smiled then went off to tell his siblings.

"You sure, I don't want you to come home and be weirded out," I said to Draco. "Hey, it doesn't matter about me, if the kids want to then let them," Draco insisted. I smiled then spoke, "I guess we'll go trick-or-treating."

-

It was a week later, as of now, I was helping our kids to dress up for their first Halloween. When Draco came home, he was confused for sure. "Y/n!" Draco called, walking in after his day of work. "Why is Scorpius dressed like a house-elf?" "It's his costume," I said, adjusting Remus' mask. "He wanted to be a house-elf, Dobby thought it was cool. He knitted him the hat." "Scorpi was told that he looked rather amazing," Scorpius spoke. I giggled then Draco spoke, "What are you, Remus?" "I'm the Flash," Remus answered. "I read the books they have of him at the school, he's cool. He's so fast that everyone seems slow to him, he can run on water, and he can throw lightning. Albus is gonna be Superman."

Draco decided not to ask questions then Minerva spoke, "Look, daddy, I'm a fairy with Lily!" She twirled around and ran off with her brothers making Draco smile lightly before turning to me. "Get ready, everyone will be coming soon," I said then the doorbell rang and I walked away. I made it down when Dobby opened the door for our family. Then, Hermione and Ron walked in and their kids went off to find our kids. "Okay, come on, let's get going," I insisted and we went off.

3rd person pov:

"So how is a muggle school?" Albus asked. "Pretty simple, you learn how to read and write like your parents teach you to expect we get to play outside for ten minutes in the morning and have lunch and you can make friends," Remus informed. "Anyway, his year is our last, we'll be going to Hogwarts soon," Scorpius answered. "I wish I can go to Hogwarts," Lily spoke. "Me too, but I'm going a year after them," Minerva smiled. "James has been telling me about it, but I don't pay much attention," Albus reasoned. "Mom says all he tells is lies to tease me." "A friend told me about it, I listen to her because she loves talking about it," Remus replied.

"Which friend?" Albus asked. "You don't know her," Scorpius answered. "What house do you think you're gonna be in?" "I haven't given it much thought," Scorpius said. "Any house would be great," Remus reasoned. "Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw — even Hufflepuff, anyone would be great and our parents don't care." "I think my dad does," Albus reasoned. "I'm sure he doesn't," Scorpius assured. "I mean, he and my mom are the same people at times so I'm sure they think the same. Mom was a Slytherin and your dad accepted her and so did our grandparents. So, they will be proud of us no matter what."

Nonetheless, they walked around a nice neighborhood they found and started trick-or-treating. The kids were having a great time and people were complimenting their costumes which they were proud of. The night was going great till they reached a small house at the end of the street towards the end of the light. The kids knocked on the door and their parents watched them at a short distance. Who answered the door, Harry and Y/n were not expecting.