Babysitting

It was a few weeks later when I was at work. I was taking venom from the swooping evil when he walked into my office. "Hey, love," I smiled putting the creature back into their cage where they ate. I went up to Draco, he pecked my lips then spoke, "I just wanted to see you, considering this. Is the only alone time we have together." "Well, it's not like you didn't put a silencing charm on the door every other week," I smirked, going to my desk then turned to him. Draco smiled at me then spoke, "I was just thinking, maybe we can have a little date night." "A date night?" I questioned. "I don't know, I mean we won't have anyone to babysit the kids."

"Dobby is doing it right now and he can sure do it for one night," Draco reasoned. I still hesitated then Draco held my waist pulling me towards him. "Come on, a nice dinner, away from stress," Draco told. I looked at him then smiled, "Okay, you convinced me." Draco smirked then kissed me softly for a moment then we went home. "I'm sure Dobby can do it," I said as Draco opened the door to the house. Right when we walked in, the kids slid by on a mat down the stairs and to the backyard. "Hi, mom! Hi, dad!" They greeted. We looked around to see this big route around the house for the kids to go down like a bobsled course. Draco and I shared a look then rushed to the back to see the rest.

When they missed a corner and started heading towards the pool before they fell in I pulled out my wand and stopped them before they could. They were hanging over the pool when Draco and I went up to them, they were wearing pillows like armor and helmets. "Um..." Remus trailed off, trying to think of what to say. "Welcome home!" Scorpius added, trying to take the tension away. I huffed then brought them back to the ground and went inside. "What do you think you're doing?" I huffed. "You know how reckless this is?" "We were wearing helmets," Scorpius replied. "How did you even manage to do this? Where is Dobby?" Draco questioned.

We heard muffling from the kitchen, we went in to see Dobby tied to the chair. "You tied Dobby up?" I snapped lightly. "He was in the way," Remus defended. "You always tell us to problem solve," Minerva added. "We had a problem, we solved it." "You alright, Dobby?" Draco asked. "Dobby has been through much worse," He replied. "When he tried to get the kid Potter-Malfoys to stop, they tied Dobby to the chair." "Dobby, go on break," I insisted. "The children can take care of the cleaning today. I want your whole course picked up." They huffed then went off and Dobby went away. "So much for the date night," I sighed. "We can't leave them here with Dobby."

"Well, there has to be someone who can do it that you trust," Draco reasoned. "Maybe a friend." I thought for a moment then got an idea and spoke, "I know just who can do it."

-

3rd person pov:

It was that Friday, the kids were home from school doing their homework while Draco and Y/n got ready for their date. "You looked lovely as always," Draco smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist. She smiled then pecked his lips then spoke, "You look handsome, ready to go?" "Is the babysitter here?" Draco questioned. There was a heavy knock at the front door and Y/n spoke, "I think that's them." They went downstairs and opened the door to see the gamekeeper, Hagrid. "Hello, Y/n, Draco, it's good to see you again," Hagrid smiled. Y/n and Hagrid shared a hug and pulled away before the kids walked in. "Woah," The twins chorused. "You must be Hagrid." "Look at you three, the last time I've seen you was when you were wee babies," Hagrid smiled. "Sorry, I haven't been able to visit, lots at Hogwarts. Even knew traditions."

"All of you know Rubeus Hagrid, people just call him Hagrid," Y/n introduced. "Hey!" Remus smiled. "Yes, I named you after him," Y/n informed. "And an honor it is," Hagrid smiled. "Why is he here?" Minerva questioned. "He will be your babysitter while we go on our date," Draco told. "What about Dobby?" Scorpius asked. "He has the day off after what you did," Y/n replied then turned to Hagrid. "Kids need to be in bed by nine, eight-thirty if they misbehave which is usually them trying to sneak sweets." "Which the can't have before dinner," Draco added. "Remus and Minerva know what to do when Scorpius is out of breath."