Baseball Star

A/N: I just realized that it's very close for the kids to go to Hogwarts. Like after the Halloween chapter close, but here's what I'm thinking. What if Minvera goes to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic for the first and second year to become a veela (if that's how it works) then third year she comes to Hogwarts. Give me your opinions cause I'm fifty-fifty. Also, comment on what houses the twins will be in cause I honestly don't know. That's all, enjoy the chapter!

3rd person pov:

Today was sports day at school (A/N: which is something I made up) each teacher was in charge of a different spot and showed each kid who wanted to know how to play. The twins were with Jesse and walking around the field to see what they wanted to do. "This is weird," Scorpius said. "I prefer wizard sports." "There are wizard sports?" Jesse questioned and Scorpius nodded. "Well, I prefer books," Remus said trying to leave, but Scorpius stopped him. "No," Scorpius said pulling him along. "You always read, you might like one of these spots." "No, I hate American football because it's too confusing, I hate basketball cause the calls are untrue, and people pretend to be hurt in real football," Remus sighed. "Sports just aren't for me."

"Well, we can try the game my mom and dad are hosting on the field," Jesse offered. "You know about baseball?" "Come on," Scorpius insisted. They walked to the section on the field where Mrs. Pillsbury was and Jesse spoke, "Hi, mom." "Hello, sweetheart," Mrs. Pillsbury smiled. "Hi, kids, how's your day so far?" "Remus is having trouble finding his sport," Scorpius said. "I don't have one," Remus sighed. "Well, that's okay, if you want you can try baseball," Mrs. Pillsbury suggested. "Will, can you teach him?" "Of course," Mr. Pillsbury smiled leading the way for Remus. "This is easy. Hit the ball as hard as you can and run to each base, when you get back home you get a point. Team with the most points wins."

"Anything else?" Remus asked. "Someone is usually throwing the ball to you and you can use a better bat," Will told. "Just try slow throws for now." Remus nodded the readied at the plate, Will handed him a bat and showed hold it. "Just swing away," Will told. Remus let out a breath with all his might hitting the ball super far on the field when Will threw it. "Wow," Will gasped seeing it happen. "Try it with a better stance." Remus fixed his feet as Will threw it again. Remus swung again, twisting his body, and gave a big swing sending the ball flying. "Woah, Remus, that was incredible," Will smiled going up to him.

"That was actually fun," Remus smiled lightly. "Doesn't your father teach you?" Will questioned. "Oh, he doesn't know muggle sports," Remus told. "Besides, he doesn't have much time with work and all." "Oh, I'm sorry," Will said. "No, it's not sad, his job is like yours. Saving people or working to save people," Remus smiled. "Hey, can we try catching or running bases?" "Sure," Will agreed. "Go, Remus!" Scorpius and Jesse cheered. They watched him practice the sport, Remus was having a great time. At the end of the day, Draco went to pick up the kids today. "Mr. Malfoy," Mrs. Pillsbury smiled. "Good to see you today, where's Y/n?"

"At home, I got home early so I offered to bring the kids home," Draco explained. "Daddy!" Minerva smiled as the twins ran up to him with her. "I'm good at a sport!" Remus added. "It's true, Remus is remarkable at baseball," Beth smiled. "Baseball?" Draco questioned. "Oh, a muggle sport?" Beth said unsure and the twins nodded. "Well, he's good at it. We believe that he can be a part of the program we have for him to be part of a team and compete with." Mrs. Pillsbury handed him a pamphlet and Draco took it. "We'll definitely talk about this," Draco smiled.

He took the kids home and they went to do their homework while their mom cooked dinner. Draco was telling Y/n what Beth told him and Y/n spoke, "He had fun?" "Yeah, talking about it the entire way here," Draco smiled. "I think we should sign him up." "Draco, you're always at work and how will we hide his magic or worse, what if his magic interferes," Y/n told. "But, you should have seen how happy Remus was when he talking about this sport," Draco reasoned. "I mean, he was so excited for this chance to play. I think he should." Y/n thought for a moment then smiled, "Fine, we'll sign him up, but we have to be careful."