StoryTime

The twin were a bunch a great time at school, they were at the top of their classes and have fun with the work they are assigned. Their favorite class so far is Herbology with their favorite professor who was liked by many in their years. However, the thing that made their time at school ten times better was their friends and the group of five they had. Rose and Albums were their own group with others and Onyx had his friends in Hufflepuff, but what the twins had were entirely theirs. As of now, they were in the great hall, working on stuff before the school day started. "Did you finding your homework?" Remus asked Scorpius. "Yes, all of it," Scored replied. "From Transfiguration, potions, and History." "What about Astrology?" Remus questioned. "We had Astrology?" Scorpius asked

"Told you he was gonna forget?" Jesse said. "Here." She handed him an extra paper she had, Scorpius smiled then spoke, "Thanks, Jess, you're amazing." Jess blushed lightly before continuing eating, Romeo scooted closer to Remus and said, "You know, I don't understand how you're so good at potions." "I was really good at science in muggle school," Remus answered. "I can sing the whole periodic table." "Sing?" Romeo laughed lightly. "That sounds awesome." Remus smiled until Hunter walked in the great Hall, reading over a letter he got and looked very sad. "What is it?" Remus asked as he sat down. "Just a letter from home," Hunter sighed. "Mom got sick, she's able to be herself but they're taking her to a doctor."

"Well, maybe she can feel better," Scorpius replied. Hunter looked up at him and nodded with a small smile before speaking, "What about you all?" "We were gonna go visit Snape," Remus said, indicating him and Scorpius. "It's funny to me how you two are favored by the most feared teacher," Romeo spoke. "Benefit of a family friend," Scorpius spoke. "You all want to join us?" They agreed then got up, going to the dungeons to the get to the class. When they walked in, Snape was setting up cauldrons and organizing ingredients. "Hello, Potter-Malfoys," Snape greeted. "Hello, Professor Snape," The twins greeted. "We brought some friends."

"That's alright," Snape assured, going up to them. "How are your mother and father." "Just fine, they wanted to say hi," Scorpius said. "And if they ask, I am doing just as well as Remus." "Remus does have the highest mark, you're a close second," Snape joked lightly, though it was hard to tell. "Did you teach for the twins parents too?" Jesse asked. "Snape helped my dad be with my mom," Remus answered. "Dad always said he'd have told her much later without him." "That would be true," Snape said. "He always seemed to save her." "Really?" Hunter questioned. "How so?" "Sit," Snape said and they all sat before he started telling the story.

-Flashback-

"Now go to your partner and begin your potion," Snape said, as students flipped to their pages. They were in potions, working on a concoction to mend broken items, Ron was working with Y/n while Draco worked with Harry. "Okay so, first put in the pepper leaves," Y/n instructed. "Right," Ron said, dumping it all in. "No, Ron, I didn't finish-" Y/n was cut off when the potion started to bubble more and more. Before it explode, Draco picked Y/n up from behind and moved her out off the way causing her to yelp in surprise. The potion went off, going everywhere.

-end of flashback-

"Uncle Ron was always an act first think later guy," Remus spoke. "And dad just went for her?" "Like it was breathing," Snape spoke. "He'd always stare at her during class, always make sure she's smiling." "What about mom?" Scorpius asked. "Surely, she said him too." "Oh, Y/n always made sure Draco was alright, Hagrid told me about this one time in his class," Snape told.

-Flashback-

Everyone was outside is car of magical creatures class, they were looking at insects and bug around on the trees they were inhabitant on. Y/n was with Draco, looking around and showing him. "I don't know, I hate bug," Draco spoke. "They are small, get on you and it's weird." Y/n giggled then spoke, "You aren't afraid, are you, Malfoy?" "Absolutely not," Draco replied, standing tall. "You know I'm not afraid of anything... well, unless you leave me." "Which is an irrational fear," Y/n replied. Draco smiled lightly till he felt something hit his face and stay there.

He froze, seeing a huge spider on his face and started freaking out. "Ah, get it off," Draco said, terrified. "Y/n, please." She did so, taking the bug gently and Draco wiped his faces he calmed down. "Not afraid if anything, right?" Y/n giggled. "It was on my face, also I'm sure it's poisonous," Draco defended. "Here," Y/n said, taking his hand to help him but Draco pulled it back. "Trust me, love." Draco hesitated then gave her his hand, Y/n placed the insect on. Draco was stiff, but eased up ad Y/n put her hand under his. "Well, he isn't that bad," Draco spoke. "She," Y/n corrected. "How do you know?" Draco questioned.

"Simple," Y/n smiled. "I asked." Draco smiled as she took the spider and placed it back on the tree. "She fell, said sorry," Y/n told. "Well, it's alright," Draco said to her. "Thanks." "You're just lucky you have me," Y/n smirked. Draco smiled then pecked her cheek before the class finished.

-end of flashback-

The kids laughed then Remus spoke, "So, that's why mom takes the spiders out of the house." "Yes, well, you father made himself braver," Snape spoke. At that moment, the bell rang and Scorpius spoke, "Thanks for you time, see you soon, Professor." Snape waved before they left and went to their next class. "It's incredible how mom and dad were the couple of Hogwarts," Scorpius said. "That's true love," Jesse added. "You read about stuff like that." "Yeah, guess that makes you two the product of that love," Hunter said. "If only it came with superpowers, that would be cooler," Remus joked. They all laughed, entering their next class.

A/N: I know the chapter was short, but I still hope you all like it. I have been struggling with this story and today I was determined to get a chapter to you guys. This story will still continue, I have just been working on other stories hat I have been pushing aside and my new story 'My Verta' which I am very proud of. The other story is a Draco Malfoy series where he is the golden boy, I think you know it (feel free to ask questions if you don't). I will try to get chapters done and upload them as soon as possible, I have big plan for the new bad guy that I am creating and the story line, just bare with me please. That you for all the support, request are still open if you have any. Love you all! ~Skippy