037

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"what the hell is taking her so long?", sukuna complained, as he sat at the front with satoru, with a seat saved so that kiyo could sit in between them.

the kamo clan was on the right meanwhile the zenin clan was seated to the left, with the more irrelevant members of their clan sitting on the outside.

the more meager clans like the inumakis sat beside the kamo and zenin clan, with tables in front of all of them and an empty space in the center of the room for entertainment and such.

"it seems that lady kiyo's taking her own sweet time", the 26th head of the zenin clan — zenin naobito — commented, to which a few had whispered amongst themselves as satoru just softly hummed.

"well, someone's got to look good compared to you lot", satoru smiled, to which naobito had furrowed his brows as he huffed.

"my apologies for the late arrival", kiyo suddenly spoke, to which everyone's attention was on the utterly graceful gojō that was by the doorway.

itadori's jaw dropped as everyone's eyes widened at the winsome smile plastered on kiyo's delicate face, to which even though minimal makeup was applied, the woman was certainly the most elegant person of them all.

her cold, lapis blue eyes skimmed the room, meeting sukuna's ruby red ones, causing a haughty smirk to appear on the demon king's face.

the priestess took equal steps that nearly made no sound, as the bright assortment of fabrics dragged across the wooden floor, trailing behind the ever so proud gojō kiyo.

"I suppose we may start the feast now that everybody's here", kiyo announced, her crystal clear voice resonating across the eerily awestruck room.

"a toast to the gojō clan", the heads of the kamo and zenin clan said in sync, to which everyone else had proceeded to do the same, lifting their teacups as they hastily chugged the sake.

kiyo lifted her sleeve as her bottom lip grazed the edge of the cup, taking in all the alcohol as she softly coughed a bit, not used to drinking.

"I take it that everyone's doing well?", kiyo asked, to which she had earned a few hums here and there, with zenin naoya — the heir to the zenin clan — voluntarily speaking up.

"and I see you've yet to marry, lady kiyo. I'm afraid if you wait any longer, like my cousins over here, you might end up alone", naoya chuckled, clearly referring to mai and maki.