Chapter Twenty-Six*

Christoph's POV

I woke up this morning spent. It has been a few months and things have been going great between the business and my relationship, but there is a slight problem.

Just very slight.

I haven't told Makayla about her dad.

Rubbing my hands through my bed hair I look over at my woman. She was buried underneath the comforter snoring lowly. Chuckling I went to the bathroom to do my morning shower. Turning on the shower I hop in and start thinking how I wasted months not telling her about her father.

Flashback:

Makayla and I been going on little outings whether it was with Nikolai or without. We've been learning more about each other and getting closer, but tonight I am going to tell her about my job and about her dad.

We'll see how this go.

"Hey Makayla", I said to her as she walked into my home office.

"Hi Chris."

She walked over to me and started gliding her finger tips over the back of my neck sending chills down my spine. Looking up I turned my chair around and sat her on my lap.

"So Chris..", she says trailing off.

"So Makayla..", I mimicked her. I watched her pout at me making me laugh.

"Christoph don't do that! You know I hate that". She says as she hits my chest softly.

I chuckle then look into her eyes.

"So we are still going out tonight, right?" She questioned.

"Yes so make sure you are ready by eight o'clock. And I'm not playing with you Makayla eight o'clock not any time later", I said sternly.

"Sì papà", she seductively says while she gets off my lap heading to the door. She stops and turns around to wink at me before leaving.

Merda!

* * *

8:25 pm

"Makayla lets go! I said eight o'clock."

"I'm coming, damn!" I heard her say.

I was looking into my phone but once I heard her heels clicking on the floor I finally looked up and I couldn't believe my eyes.

She was absolutely beautiful.

"How do I look papà", she says while wrapping her arms around my neck.

I bent down to her level putting my lips on her soft delectable ones. All I wanted to do is take her upstairs and fûck her brains out but I refrained. I pulled away while slightly biting her bottom lip and pulling it. When I finally let it go we was a few inches from one another still, "Scopabile", I smirked.

Grabbing her hand intertwining our hands I pull her out the house and to the car. I opened her door and let her get in.

"Grazie papà", she tells me before I close her door and jog to my side to get in the car. Oh yeah did I forget to mention that Makayla has been learning Italian, and she has been improving on it faster than I thought she would.