Chapter Twenty*

Christoph's POV

So Apollo and I are in the car headed to the location. Before we left I had Matteo search up information on the individuals Makayla decided to befriend.

I swear she is going to get it when I get there.

"So it says here that their names are Malcolm and Michael Smith, twins, 27 years old

"So it says here that their names are Malcolm and Michael Smith, twins, 27 years old. They are both in college at Northside. Malcolm works at a family restaurant occasionally and Michael works at Champs but they have a side hussle that I'm sure would peak your interest"

Raising an eyebrow at him, he briefly told me what they do. Well this is fascinating. Smirking, "this is going to be actually beneficial for us brother." Nodding my head for him to continue.

"It says here that they lived with their mother and father, whose names are Bianca and Matthew Smith, until they split. Says the mother moved once they got divorced but the most interesting peace of information is that she moved still pregnant with their daughter ..."

Stopping at the light, I glance over at him wondering why he stopped reading the file. Apollo had a puzzled look. Looking back at the road I proceed to our destination.

"Umm Christoph I think you need to read the rest of this."

"Why?"

"Just .... you just seriously need to read this," Apollo says.

Deciding not to say anymore I kept driving. What could possibly be in that file that has him acting like that.

* * *

Pulling up to the average size place I parked on the opposite side of the street. Snatching the file from him I opened it to discover something that I wasn't expecting to read.

"Well well well ...", I scratched my head processing what I was reading. "Do you think this is true?", I questioned my brother.

Shrugging his shoulders, I hop out the car. Walking across the street with Apollo in tow, I knock on the door.

A couple of seconds later someone answered the door.

"What's up, how can I help you?" The dude said.

"Il fratello è questo il posto", I say to Apollo. This is our way of checking if the person can understand us or not. A trick we have mastered.

I watch, what I'm assuming to be Malcolm, look at me disoriented.

Perfect.

Apollo nods his head.

"Look I think you have the wrong house so I thi-".

"I think you may have two things that belong to me", I ignored what he asked me.