Chapter Twenty-Seven*

Antonio POV

So tonight's the night.

Tonight I am finally going to meet my daughter.

I cannot believe that this is really happening after all these years.

Hopefully Christoph has given her an inkling of what is to happen or it's going to be a fiasco.

Walking into my house, I am greeted by my wife.

Camille.

A/N: Camille will be played by Meagan Good . I will most likely do one or two more character chapters for the newbies

"Hello my love, how was your day", she leans in to give me a peck on the lips

"It was good. I'm just starting to get slightly nervous about tonight". I sigh walking to the couch.

She comes around and sits next to me , "you are never nervous Tonio, does this have anything to do with Makayla".

"Yes! What if she hates me?" I stood up rubbing my hands down my face, pacing. "She knows nothing about me, she has no idea who she really is, I have no idea who she is, and as I said she knows nothing about me!" I turned to her.

She watches me carefully before she stands and places her hands on my chest.

"Honey please breathe and calm down."

I take a few deep breaths.

"Better?"

I nod.

"Good", and before I knew it I felt her slap the hell out of me.

"Yo what the fūck is your problem!?"

"Antonio you need to stop overthinking about this! You have to let everything fall into place like they are supposed to. Yes her mother lied to you about her but god has given you a second chance to get to know her and be there for her now. So shut up with the what ifs and all the things she doesn't know. You can tell her and then move forward."

She was right but she didn't have to slap me.

"Plus I'll be there with you for moral support", she says with a big smile.

This is one of the reason why I love this woman. I lean into kiss her when my door busts open.

"Yo daddio!"

I look up and see these knuckleheads that came from my balls.

"Wassup dad", Malcolm said.