Chapter Five*

Sarah Bianchi-Vasiliev  - MM

Sarah P.O.V

After watching tv for a few minutes I decide to go upstairs to get ready to leave.

I did my hygiene and was about to slip my dress on when Apollo walks in. Glancing at me he goes in the closet and starts pulling out guns.

"Why are you getting dress, tesoro?"

Should I lie? I'm pretty sure if I just say I'm going to Makayla's, he's going to drop the subject? He is over there cleaning his guns though, YUP, I'm going to lie.

"And before you try to fix your mouth to lie, I know you're going to the club I don't care but me and Christoph are coming with you and that's final", he says looking at me while holding his favorite gun, a Ithaca Model 37.

Looking Apollo up and down I bite my bottom lip.

A/N: DADDY ASF😍🤤

WOW, my husband is so sexy right now!  His demands are turning me on, or am I just horny? Giggling out loud I looked up into icy blues.

I walk towards him sliding my hands down his bare chest.

Grabbing his hand I led him to the bed and push him back. I climb on him so I was straddling his lower stomach, then I lean over and kiss his soft pink lips lightly.

As the kiss starts to heat up,I push his shorts down while licking down his defined abs.

God I love this man!

When I was about to pull off his briefs, the phone rings. "You better not get that Sarah!" he demands. After the phone rings two more times I couldn't concentrate on my husband anymore with that noise.

"Honey, hold on I can't pleasure you with this noise. I'll get rid of who ever this is so I can finish what I started". Winking at him I answered it.

Phone Conversation:

S: Hello

POW

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

S: What the fuck, Makayla what's going on? Was that a gun? Makayla can you hear me!? PLEASE ANSWER ME NOW! MAKAYLA!

I loved you Makayla, you should of learned to love me

POW!

End Phone Conversation

As I pull the phone away from my ear, tears are falling from my eyes. I scurry around the room looking for my clothes and shoes, heading for the door Apollo grabs my arm.

"Sarah what is going on?!  Why are you crying, tesoro?"

"No I need to go! I need to save her Apollo! Let me go, please, she is hurt I just know it!" I rush the words out not sure if he understood through my crying talking. Honestly I don't care I just need to leave.

"Sarah, look at me", he calmly says. I stop talking and look at Apollo. How can he be calm in a situation like this. A gun went off for crying out loud!

"We are going to go over there and find out what is going on." He grabs two pistols and puts them in his back waistband and handed me the pink pistol. 

This was a present for a wedding anniversary I received from Apollo a couple years ago. 

BEST PRESENT EVER !

"Mamma guarda i bambini, abbiamo affari da gestire", Apollo says to his mother as we rush to his Lamborghini Aventador

"Mamma guarda i bambini, abbiamo affari da gestire", Apollo says to his mother as we rush to his Lamborghini Aventador. (Mom watch the kids, we got business to handle)

Makayla, here I come!

Speeding down the highway, Apollo calls his brother off the car bluetooth. "Fratello, incontrami all casa dei Makayla. Inviero l'indirizzo", then hangs up. (Brother, meet me at Makayla House. I will send the address)

"Sarah, I know you are terrified for your friend but you are married to someone in a powerful mafia family, get it together, understand?" Nodding my head I put my game face on, I need to be prepared for anything, especially in this family.

Pulling up, Apollo hops out with me close behind. He kicks the door in and I see my best friend unconscious in a pool of her own blood.

POW!

I see a man fall to the ground clutching his shoulder groaning.

"Baby take Makayla to the hospital. Go now!"

"Be careful and I love you Apollo"

"I love you too, now go!"

Picking up Makayla as best as I can, I took her to his car and sped to the hospital. On the way there I can hear her mumbling. "We are almost there Makayla just hang in there.

"Nikolai..." she whispered in a raspy voice.

SKRRRRRRRRRRT!

Parking the car, I ran inside "help my sister got shot!" Nurses and Doctors rushed to the car with a gurney taking her to OR, "Ma'am, as we were pushing her to the back she said something that seems strange but I'll let you know. She kept repeating bubba over and over again. I need to go but hopefully you know what that means", he turns around and heads through the double doors.

OH SHIT NIKOLAI!

********************

831 Words.

Vote. Comment.