Chapter Three*

Four months later ....

Makayla P.O.V

Ever since meeting Sarah, life has been different.

She is very outgoing and gets me out my comfort zone quite often. Like right now she's on the phone trying to convince me to go to the club with her tonight.

"Sarah I'm not so sure about clubbing. It's not really my thing."

"Psh, come on Makayla I can't go by myself", she whines.

Rolling my eyes I sigh.  I know I'm going to regret this, I thought.

"Ugh fine I'll go!"

"YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Pulling my ear away from the phone, I swear this girl is loud. "SHUT UP SARAH! I will change my mind if you keep yelling", I practically yell over her voice.

"I'm sorry KayKay but get dress we are going to the mall first. Oh and bring my little boyfriend with you I miss him", Sarah rushes to hang up the phone.

KayKay? This girl is crazy lol

Walking out my room to the bathroom I decide to get dressed first before I got Nikolai ready. Thank goodness he is still sleep. I hopped into the shower to wash up.

35 minutes later ...

After I finished getting dress, I went to get bubba ready. Well more like try to get him ready. He has been fussy a little lately because I have been working on having him sleep in his own room. Trust me it's been a hassle with that boy

Once bubba was dress we head downstairs into the kitchen to get a little breakfast snack. I put him in his highchair and gave him some Gerber banana puffs, his favorite. In case you all are wondering, Spencer hasn't been home in a while. I have no idea where he is but honestly I don't care. Just glad the beatings have stopped for the time being.

BEEP BEEP!

I picked Nikolai up grabbed his baby bag, my purse, and keys and we were headed for the door.

"Hey SaSa", I giggle at the face she made while putting Nikolai in Claire's carseat.

"What the hell is a SaSa, Makayla?"

"Well you gave me a nickname so I decided to give you one. And Nope I'm not changing it SaSa! So get over it", I said whiling getting in the passenger seat.

"Well excuse me hunny."

Both girls giggle.

As we head to the mall I start thinking about what I am going to do with Nikolai, when a curious thought came to mind.

"So who is watching Claire and Apollo when we go out", I nervously ask.

"Oh my mother-in-law is going to watch them, do you have anyone watching Nico yet?" (Sarah's nickname for Nikolai)

Hanging my head, "at the moment I don't, um .... my stepdad isn't home at the moment". Like I would really leave bubba with that demon.

"Well he can probably stay over there if you're okay with it. You know what I'll just ask right now"

With a shocked expression I tried to grab the phone from Sarah before she could call but it was to late unfortunately.

Phone Conversation

"Hey mamma, puoi guardare il mio dio figlio stasera con i tuoi nipotini?"  (hey mom, can you watch my god son tonight with your grandkids)

"..........."