Chapter Four*

Makayla P.O.V

Putting my phone down next to me, I decide to start getting Nikolai ready.

Should I really let him go to this house?

Of course you should.

This would be his first time away from me, maybe I should rethink this.

Just do it!

Why am I talking to myself?

Shaking my thoughts, I walk up the stairs to Nikolai's room to start packing his bag. Since this is his first time without me, I'll just pack extra stuff just in case

Hopefully this will make us both comfortable.... or maybe just me.

"Come on bubba it's time to get up", I said lightly shaking him. I swear this baby is so lazy.

"Bubba! I know you hear me stinky boy."

"Wahhh .... mama no wake up ...", he whines.

"Such a whiney baby, huh?" I kiss his chubby cheeks while picking him up out his crib. Placing him on the floor near his toys, I head to the bathroom to get his bath ready. 

As the water rises, I stick my elbow in to check the temperature, "Alright Nikolai bath ti- AHHHHHHHHHH!"

"YOU STUPID UGLY BITCH WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!"

"Let go of my hair!"

"Thought you can pack your stuff and leave, huh? You ain't going anywhere, I OWN YOU!" Spencer yells as the grip on my hair tightens.

Slinging me on the bathroom floor he drags me into the hallway and got on top of me. Putting his hands on my head, I knew the worse was to come.

Spencer grabs my head and bangs it repeatedly on the floor with much force. "The only way you are leaving out of here is by DYING slut!".

Mustering up as much strength as I can, I kick Spencer with all my might in the balls.

"Ahh, Fuck!" he groaned falling to the floor.

Getting up as quickly as I can, I go snatch bubba up and head for the stairs. 

I HAVE TO GET OUT! 

I NEED TO GET NIKOLAI OUT!

Everything starts to get blurry as I start swaying side to side. Shaking it off, I run down the stairs but missed the last step which sent me tumbling down hitting the floor. "Ahh, Damnit". Nikolai fell from my arms hitting his body hard.

"WAHHHHHHH", Nikolai screamed.

I rushed to pick him up so I could calm him down quickly. Heading straight  to the kitchen, I opened the cabinet under the sink. Under there is an extra door that connect to a secret room in the house. When I first found it, I didn't think nothing of it but now is different. I rather my baby be safe than anything else. So putting Nikolai in his spare carseat that I stored in there, strapping him in I closed the door to him screaming my name.

 So putting Nikolai in his spare carseat that I stored in there, strapping him in I closed the door to him screaming my name

I'm sorry baby boy, but I need you safe.

A lonely tear slides down my face.

"STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! WHERE'D YOU GO?"

Panicking I ran to the living room to retrieve my phone. I dialed the only number I knew.

Calling ThatGirlSaSa🙅🏼👯😘.....

Before I can see if she answers the phone it was thrown across the room and hit the wall, shattering.

"Thought you was going to get help, huh?" He says breathing hard with red eyes.

Is he on something right now?

"Please ......", it was getting harder to focus and I was going to give out soon.

"Tsk .. tsk .. tsk ... is the little cunt going to pass out?"

He's taunting me. He has to be. I drop down to my knees holding my head. I can't last any longer. It's getting harder to breathe. I need to focus to stay alive for my son. To into my thoughts, I started feeling pain in my left shoulder and stomach.

Did his crazy ass just shoot me?

"Ahh..."

"I see someone is back with us." He started waving around what seems to look like a gun but it's so blurry that I'm not totally sure. But this pain is saying otherwise. "Now that I have your attention I'm going to finish you. In the beginning I loved your mother, but then we lost contact. Few years later I ran into her again and we started dating again. Six months later she introduces me to you and I knew I had to have you. You became the love of my life at first glance. All those times I  beat your mother was because she wouldn't let me have you when I asked, so she got what she deserves. Then she left without you, making me the happiest I have ever been but then one day you come home with that sob story of being attacked which created that bastard, ruining EVERYTHING! He should of died when I beat you, ugh! Anyways I'm going to kill you and once I'm done with you, he's dying next. I loved you Makayla, you should of learned to love me."

He lifted the gun to me.

POW!

All my thoughts went to my lovely baby boy, then I blacked out.

********************

838 Words.

Vote. Comment.