Chapter Thirteen*

Christoph P.O.V

I lay in bed on my back looking at this bellissimo creature walking towards me. She was the sexiest human being that walked the earth. I watched as she lightly stepped towards me in those heels ...

 I watched as she lightly stepped towards me in those heels

GOD THIS WOMEN !

She inched closer and closer,

My eyes racked over her glorious body,

From her nicely manicured toes,

Up to her thick thighs,

To her wide, voluptuous hips,

My sight got caught on her tight tone stomach region that once held our first child, our son, hopefully our future children as well.

The movement above me snapped me out of my thoughts and upon the delectable women grinding her torso onto mine.

Leaning her mouth down to my ear, seductively nibbling on it a bit and said ...

"Papà! Papà svegliati ! ( Dad wake up)

WTF!

My eyes shot open to find the culprit that disturbed me from some good ass sleep.

Nikolai ...

"Sì figlio sono sveglio." (yes son, i'm up)

"Papà , I hungryyyyyyyy," Nikolai whines as he stares at me.

I don't know why this little boy thinks I can cook, hell I can barely microwave!

"Figlio, how about we go out to IHOP. How's that sound?"

He squeals and his face shows extreme excitement as he starts doing this weird little dance. Ha, guess I hit it on the nose.

"Sì papà, sì", he runs out the room.

Silly boy...

I went to my bathroom to do my morning hygiene and get dressed.