Chapter Twenty-One*

Makayla's POV

He tied me up

He tied me up.

Christoph actually tied me up to the headboard!

Is this really going to happen?

Am I about to have sex with my child's father?

Leaning down to my ear I feel his sensual breath, "Ti sto scopando senza senso".

Pulling back he stares deeply into my eyes. I'm getting lost.

Wait, hold on! What he say?

"What?"

"I said I am going to fuck you senseless Makayla," he growls.

My mouth drops open.

Oh my goodness why did I find that absolutely sexy.

He leans down and lightly racks his tongue down my body. A shiver runs through me.

Oh my.

"Do you like the way my tongue feels on you, Tesoro," he rubs his thumb along the lining of my panties until he reach my sex making it jump.

"Christoph.." I moan.

"Yes Makayla. Tell me how you want it. How do you want me to fûck you? Do you like it fast," his thumb moves faster, "or do you like it rough", he aggressively knead his thumb deeper into my sex.

"Ahh.."

"Answer me Makayla, tell daddy how you like it and I'll give it too you."

Switching back and forth between the two speeds I couldn't keep up. I'm losing control of myself. I can't even answer the damn question.

Feeling him slide my panties to the side, I gasped.

Thick long fingers sink deep inside me. Gliding in and out slowly. Moving my bottom half I try to meet his fingers. Every time they pulled back I whimpered, I need more.

"More Chris ... please", I pleaded.

"Sì tesoro", with that he pulled his fingers out and attached his mouth. Darting his tongue deeper and deeper.

"Ahhh!", I scream.

I tried to pull away from him but he grasps my thighs holding me in place as he devours every each of my sex.