Chapter Six*

Christoph Bianchi-Vasiliev  - MM

Apollo P.O.V

Oh look at that, the author gave me a P.O.V at the wrong moment , GREAT. 🙄

I will give you guys a description of me later, right now I need to finishing tying up this guy until my fratello, Christoph arrives.

Feeling my phone vibrate, I ignore it knowing it's most likely Sarah. I'll make sure to see what she wants later.

Looking down, damn I should actually thank my mamma for putting me in boy scouts, Ha.

"Apollo, why did you want to meet here and who's that?", Christoph says while munching on a sandwich. Is he serious right now?

Alright a few things to know about Christoph, he never announces his self when he enters a room, which is irritating. And he will be eating something at the wrong times.

"This guy shot Makayla and-", I was interrupted.

"Isn't that Spencer Jones, Apollo"? Chris was fuming as he looks at the body.

Could it be him?

"Honestly fratello, I don't know I haven't looked at his face", flipping over the body I got a better look at it. Fuck it is him.

Let me give you the run down on this guy. Almost about three years ago, my padre, The Don, was lending him money to help out because he told us he had to take care of his stepdaughter because he lost his job. My father is a heartless man to anyone he does business with but with Spencer it was a different situation. Him and my father have known each other in the past, so he decided to help. Wrong move. When it came time for Spencer to pay up, he basically vanished. After a couple of months my Father finally found him slipping and captured him. Once he did, my dad told him to pay him his money but he couldn't. So my father pulled out his gun about to shoot him but Spencer offered off his stepdaughter as collateral for half of the payment until he could pay back his half. After that day I don't know what transpired because my father didn't involve me in that part.

Who would of thought that Makayla's stepdad is Spencer.

"Padre, indovina chi abbiamo legato?" Christoph said into the phone. (Father, guess who we tied up)

"......"

Leaving Christoph in the room, I start walking around making sure everything was clear. I finally take my phone out to check my messages from my wife.

MyLove👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤️: 1 Missed Call

MyLove 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤️: BABE!

MyLove👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤️:MAKE SURE YOU LOOK FOR MY GODSON!

MyLove👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤️:HE IS IN THE HOUSE SOMEWHERE!

MyLove👨‍👩‍👧‍👦❤️:ALSO DON'T THINK YOU OFF THE HOOK FOR NOT ANSWERING MY PHONE CALL!

Oh yeah the boy!

I remember my wife telling me about this little boy she keeps telling me about, calling him her godson for whatever reason. I start walking around the house looking for the little boy.

"Ma...ma"

"Hey Apollo, dad said-"

"Christoph ha chiuso il culo molto velocemente!" I said. (Christoph shut the fuck up real quick)

Walking around I try to listen closely to the muffle sounds or words I should say being repeated. Reaching the kitchen, I stopped to listen. "Mama....wwere you...." There it goes again. Moving over to the sink I bend down and open the cabinet to see a door. Hmm, I wonder, opening the door I see a little boy gazing up at me with tears staining his face.

 Hmm, I wonder, opening the door I see a little boy gazing up at me with tears staining his face

A/N: How Nikolai looked at him and imagine piercing blue eyes !

I Found Him.

Picking up this and the carseat, I carefully strut to the living room. Glancing around I couldn't find Christoph. When you leave someone in a room you would think they would stay there. While thinking Christoph walks in, "what I was going to say before you told me to shut the fuck up is dad said to put Spencer in the car but I did it myself since you wanted to be inspector gadget and look around the hou-", stopping mid sentence he looks at the carseat in my hands, "why are you holding a carseat?"

"This is Makayla's son and I found him and Sarah told me to get him and take him to mamma. So that's what I'm going to do"

***

Christoph P.O.V

My name is Christoph Nikolai Trenton Bianchi Vasiliev Jr and Im 26 years old. I am about 6"3. I'm Italian and Russian due to my Father being Italian/Russian and my mother being Italian, so we mainly speak Italian. I have short brown hair that doesn't make me look Italian or Russian, which confuses both of my parents, ha. I also have icy blue eyes with specs of grey in them and usually goes all grey when I'm angry or black out, so I've been told. I have one brother who is exactly 11 months younger than me and he hates it to no end. That's why I bring it up to bother him, but that's what he gets. Yes, I am the heir to the Mafia Family Empire, and when I have a son it will be passed down to him as well. About almost three years ago my father injected this young girl with my sperm to make sure I had an heir soon. Around that time I was dealing with many females but the main one I had was my on/off ex girlfriend Scarelet Provvo. Her father is a one of the lower classified families that tries to use their children to marry into higher Mafia families to gain power and status, which wasn't going to happen to our family. So once I found out, I cut all ties with her.

As me and my brother are in my car, a Ferrari 458 spider, I kept glancing at the carseat that was facing me.

His eyes are just like mine.

Icy blue with a spec of grey in it.

I'm the only one that has those eyes, I thought.

Pulling up to the house, Apollo got out carseat in hand, walking in the house.

"I figli che stanno succedendo stanno tutti bene?" (Sons whats going on, is everyone okay?)

"Yes mom everyone is okay, so is this little guy", Apollo says setting the carseat in front of her.

"Dolce bambino", my mother takes the boy out of his seat and I got a better look at him. (Sweet baby)

As she rocked him he opened his eyes and my mother gasps, "il bio novo grande". (My new grand)

I wonder why my mother called him her grand, that is someone else's child. But he sort of looks like me as a baby. UGH! I have to talk to dad about this!

Whipping my phone out I dial my father.

"Dobbiamo parlare ora! Vieni a casa Apollo", I demanded. (We need to talk now! Come to Apollo house).

********************

1148 Words.

Vote. Comment.