Chapter Nineteen*

Makayla's POV

Pulling into Malcolm's home I turned the car off and looked in the back. Nikolai was still sleep so I guess it's going to be a long night.

"Aye Kay you still got overnight bags in your truck right?"

"Yeah, if you can get them while I carry this heavy boy that'll be great", I pop the truck and get out to get Nikolai out his seat.

Sarah has been telling me to always have a bag packed for both of us just in case so I guess that advice came in handy as of lately.

Unlocking the door we walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Ahhhh!"

"Yo what the fûck bro!"

I had to run out the room because that was absolutely disgusting to see and I don't need my baby scarred for life.

* * * * * * * * * *

Malcolm's POV

I can't believe this.

As I watch Makayla run out the room quickly, I shake my head. Mike would be in the damn living room fûcking some bītch.

"Damn bro, you messed up my flow", he said as he push the girl on the floor.

I bust out laughing.

"So Ashley you need to get your shìt and go".

"My name is Angelica!"

Me and my brother looked at each other then back at her, "well Amanda you still need to go." This ašshole be having me dying.

"My name is Angelica!!"

Oh she just don't know who my brother is. He doesn't take to kindly to people hollering at him. Hell neither do I but I try to stay composed.

I start gathering her stuff and chunking it out the front door because I already know the drill.

While chuckling he looks at her and says, "well nice for you but there's the door, there's your stuff , peace." And shut the door in her face.

"Ahhh!"

We hear her through the door so Mike opens the door and says, "you better get your hoe ašs off my porch and put some fûcking clothes on nasty bītch," with that slammed the door again.

By then I was rolling on the floor laughing, I swear my brother is a hoe.

"So who was ol' girl",  I was about to sit down next to him but thought otherwise and sat on the other couch.

"I ain't bust so you good bro but who knows because she was really nobody." He shrugs while throwing a remote control at me.

Shaking my head I grabbed the controller out of my lap and we began playing 2K.