part five.

THERE MAY BE TRIGGERING THINGS IN THIS CHAPTER AS IN MENTION OF DEATH , HARMFUL THOUGHTS , HARMING ONESELF / SELF HARM (hair pulling) , AND CRYING !
( i will put a trigger warning before the part so you can skip ! )

-

Mercury stared at the red numbers on his alarm clock next to his bed that read "8:30". He had to go to work soon, and when he got home he had to go over to his mom's house for their monthly dinner. He hadn't seen her or talked to her for a while because of work at the café and making YouTube videos, streaming, and all of that. 

His mother was so, so proud of him, but she was worried his jobs were consuming him. He constantly reassured her that they weren't, but then again, he hadn't spoken to her in a month because of his jobs. 

The ravenette realized he only had about fifteen minutes to get ready so he jumped up and changed into loose black sweatpants, an orange sweater, and white shoes. He ran his fingers his curls and walked out of his apartment door. 

-

After he got into the car Cage opened Twitter and went onto his alt twitter account to inform the fans of his absence for the day.

ur b!tch @mercurysforeskin · 10m
no streams, videos, or any content from me today boys, girls, and nb folks :(
will be busy spending the day w/ my mom. sorry and i love you all<33
💬1.3k                                                 🔃1k                                         ♡8k

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――

sapnap @sapnapalt
MAMAS BOY 🥺❤️

ur b!tch @mercurysforeskin
thats what ur mom said to me
last night 🥱

L! | mercury luvbot<3 @chckrmrcry
we understand<3!! have a great time

ur b!tch @mercurysforeskin
thank you! and i will try! :]

dream @dreamwastaken
MERCURY‼️ MERCURY‼️ Hello 😃👋 Do your shoes need shining? 🤔👟✨ Mercury 😳‼️ Mercury please 🥺 Do you need coffee? 👀☕️ Come back 😫 PLEASE my clout 😤🤑 Don't go away from me 🥺 Mercury please 😍

ur b!tch @merrcurysforeskin
god you wish you could touch me- i mean what

-

The tall boy walked into the small café and was greeted by the bittersweet smell of coffee, and the smell of sugar. He smiled at the nostalgic feeling and walked into the back to clock in. 

"Hello, Cage~!" Cage's co-worker, Victoria, said. The girl was around Mercury's age, she had short black hair, her makeup was always so neat, but so messy. He admired the girl but he never had a reason to get to know her. 

"Hi! How are you?" The boy asked as he sat his belongs down next to hers.

"I'm doin' great, you?" She chuckled as she fixed her hair and grabbed a box full of items that needed to be restocked. 

"Woke up less than an hour ago, have this long ass shift, then I have to go to my mom's for dinner," He paused and grabbed another box to help her job go faster, "So, I'm tired, but fine."

They had small talk for a little while longer until it turned 10:00, meaning they were open. Right before it turned 10:00 Juniper, the third person who would be working that shift, ran in. Her hair was a mess, her face red, and she was trying to catch her breath. She was bent over, chuckling and heaving. 

"I made it! I overslept, but I made it!" The girl, who Cage guessed to be around 17, yelled. She put on her apron and stood behind the counter with him; ready to make the orders her took.