part twelve.

Cage finally got out of his bed and followed Clay to his room.

"Fuck you," Cage sithed through his pretty, pretty, fucking mouth. 

Clay responded to this comment with a tilt of his head, putting on a fake confused expression, "What? Something the matter?" He stood up and slowly walked over to the boy, messy black hair covering his eyes.

Clay moved the hair with his delicate fingers, teasing him. 

Cage whined at the touch, "Hm... you," He whispered, staring at his feet.

"What did you say?"

"You."

"Hm? I can't hear you, Darling." Clay's finger traced its way down to his chin. He gently lifted the boy's chin to look him in the eyes. 

Curse his damn green eyes.

"I said," The words spewed out of his mouth, they were angry, for some reason, "You. You are the problem, Clay." 

Clay was taken aback. He was surprised by the sheer amount of anger that left the seemingly innocent boy. 

Before Cage knew what was wrong a tear had rolled out of his eye, then another. 

"Why are you crying?"

I wish I fucking knew

-

Cage had finally stumbled to his room, his vision blurry. He heard Clay's footsteps following close behind. His hand reached to shut the door, but was stopped by the hand of the other, "Don't do this, let me be here for you."

Cage shuddered. He wanted him there. Hell, he needed him there, "You can't." He shut the door in Clay's flushed face. Clay slid down the bedroom door, he started to cry now, too. 

"Please," He whimpered, "Cage," Clay could hear his best friend's sobs from behind the door. 

best friend... best friend... best... friend.... friend.

He stood up and turned the knob. Fucking locked. "Open the door, or I'm breaking this shit down." He heard sputtering cries, an awful sound he'd never want his... friend to go through, "Cage! Open the door." The door didn't budge. 

One bang at the door. Then two. Three. Four. 

Clay found the ravenet laying in the fetal position on his bed with his fingers tangled in his hair, gripping it so hard you could see his... veins. They were so pronounced. He imagined those hands doing unspeakable things.

Fuck. Snap out of it. Help him.

Neither of them said anything as Clay positioned himself in bed next to his crying friend. He forced Cage's hands out of his hair, holding them in his, by comparison, much larger hands. He placed a delicate kiss on his friend's cheek.

"You can't do this!"

"What do you mean, Cage?"

Cage sobbed, "You can't just disappear from my life for six-fucking-years, comr back and play with my feelings!" 

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Clay stammered, he was just teasing him, he didn't remember his best friend being this sensitive. To be completely honest, he didn't remember anything about his best friend. 

"You-You're-" His resentment was cut off by warm, soft lips.

"I said 'I'm sorry'" The friend said in between the fragile kisses.

The smaller boy fit perfectly in the other's arms. It's like they were meant to fit together.

The smaller one let out a moan from his throat, slightly embarrassed. It clearly didn't matter to Clay because he kept going, his hands exploring every perfect deatil; ever divot and bend. His hands going places that a 15 year old ravenet dreamed of. 

Not to be a sex freak, but this is all Clay has thought of doing to Cage since he saw him in that coffee shop. Imagined the bites, the sounds, the marks, the whole 9 miles. Some nights he couldn't sleep because of how much he needed the other boy, just like when they were teenagers. Dreamed of kissing in the moonlight, at the fairgrounds, in small-town diners.

That was allowed in their small-town though. If that town was so conservative it would have been obvious the boys had a strong liking for each other. The only one who was onto the teens were, of course, Cage's mother. The boys couldn't hide anything from that women, ranging from who broke the window (they never knew), to who ate the last cookie (someone broke in). She had her mother's instincts. And she was always right about whatever it was. She knew Clay broke the window, she knew the dog ate the last cookie. She always knew.

The soft kisses turned into more passionate, aggressive kisses. They left their mouth's and traveled farther down, occasionally creating small, weak noises from the other. Clay loved seeing the dark splotches form on the neck and chest of his... friend

Cage's teeth marked their places on the freckled body of the other. It was his turn to leave hickies on his friend. In places only they knew. Their little secret. 

-

They didn't go any further that night. Clay ended up falling asleep next to his best friend. They remained half naked all night; no one minded when they woke up the next morning. They just pulled each other closer, inhaling each other's scents. Their smells were infested with the others saliva; it didn't concern them. Nothing bothered them right now. 

--

i finally want to finish this!!! planning on ending it after 15 chapters!
I love you !! stay safe luvs!<3! 

i finally want to finish this!!! planning on ending it after 15 chapters!I love you !! stay safe luvs!<3!