part one.

"Holy shit," Mercury whispered in alarm when he saw he had a dm from none other than Dream.

Dream
@Dream

Hey Mercury! I saw your
win on MCC the other night
and I started exploring your
channel and I was wondering 
if you'd like to do a vid 
sometime? :)
❤️1 

mercury
@mercury

hello Dream !! id love to
be in a video sometime !!
im free everyday after 2:30 pm, 
so just let me know what time is 
best for you :)

Dream
@Dream

Okay that's awesome!
How abt tmr at 7? And we 
can start the recording at abt
7:45? I'll have George and Sapnap
there if that's alright?

mercury
@mercury

yeah that sounds great,
and yeah that's alright :]
❤️1

Mercury was secretly freaking out about the interaction he just had but he couldn't let anyone know that. He started thinking about how much he's going to grow after this video. He was a bit worried he was going to gain a bunch of subs and attention then he has to quit making videos. He was pretty sure that wasn't going to happen, but when you're an overthinker anything is possible.

He woke up to his alarm ringing, he knew what that meant: work, recording, then Dream's recording. This day is going to be the longest day of his fucking life. 

He got up with a sigh and changed into a multi-colored shirt, light blue jeans, and his white boots. He stumbled through his small apartment and headed to work.

He finally headed home and started a stream on twitch to pass the time, "Hey, stream! I'm just gonna be talking and playing some to pass the time, but you guys are kinda boring so..." Mercury laughed. His chat with crazy with questions and comments about anything and everything.

"I, may or may not, have something planned. You'll never know," Mercury busted out laughing before he could tell his audience what was so funny, "I was trying to wink at you guys- then I remember you can't- you can't see me!" He knew he found it more funny than it actually was but he couldn't help himself. There was no words before you just heard a couple bangs on the desk and a deep shaky sigh, "Okay, I've regained my composure."

He let another chuckle escape his lips while reading the chat with there weird, but strangely sweet, messages.

After a couple of hours and a long trip to the nether he realized it was 6:50, "Oh, chat! I gotta go, I'm sorry but this stream must come to an end. I hope you beautiful people, and you're moms, have great rest of your days." He said a few more sweet comments and read a few more donos before leaving the stream and going into the Discord call he was invited to.

He took a deep sigh and clicked to join the call with Dream, Sapnap, and George, "H-hello?" Mercury said a few seconds after joining the call.

"Hi Mercury!" Dream said as the green circle lit up around his profile picture.

"Hey," Sapnap said with an obvious smile on his face.

"Hello Mercury," George said elongating the vowels, "Heard many, many, many... things about you from Dream."