part ten.

The clocked ticked. He counted. His leg bounced. He waited in his local coffee shop for a 6'3 blond man with freckles and green eyes to appear.

He counted. 

He breathed. 

39, 40, he'll be here... 42, 43, 44.

The bell on the door made a small sharp noise. 

He snapped his head towards the door. He was there. A man that was tall, only an inch taller than Cage though. A man with striking green emerald eyes. A man with sand for hair. A man that had looked the same, just six years older.

1, 2, 3, 4... calm down, you know him, 7, 8

45 minutes. 44 Seconds. 

A glass shelf, and glass mugs, both made of that sand that sat on top of the boys head, shook. Not really. But Cage's world was shaking now. The counters were barely holding onto the foundation. The shelves of pastries were tumbling to the tiled floor. The people were being sucked to the ground by the comotion; leaving the sand-blond and dirt-brunet standing.

"Cage?" The voice broke him out of his thoughts. The voice was warm and nostalgic. 

He knew that voice too well, "Clay?"

"Holy shit, holy shit."

-

"How are you?" Cage fidgeted.

"I'm-I'm great!" The blond chuckled. 

The one with green eyes was the most excited he's been in months.
The one with deep brown eyes was the most nervous he's been in months. 

"That's wonderful," Cage's smile was so deep and lovely that it'll catch anyone of guard. Anyone.

Clay stared at his mouth, taking in the glow from it, "Wh-what?!" Cage laughed.

"Nothing, sorry," The whisper fell off of his soft, pink lips.

"Before you make out with me, do you want to go to my house? In a non sexual way!" The brunet held back a grin and a laugh by biting his tongue. 

The sight of him biting his tongue threw off Clay. He didn't know why. It just felt... different.

"Of course!" He then whispered, "In a non-sexual way..."

"Hm?"

"Nothing."

-

"Close your eyes and hold out your hands!" Cage giggled as he opened the trunk.

"Oh! Why~? I don't think I trust you, Cage." Clay shut his eyes and held out his warm hands anyways. 

There was silence surrounding them other than the slight sound of Cage's rusting through his messy trunk.

Clay's hands finally felt the touch of something very soft, and familiar. 

"Open them."

"No way..." The boy with sand for hair whispered in astonishment. He stared at the green bear that sat in his hands. The familiar sight sat in his eyes. His old memories started to rush back to him again. 

"The fair."

"I know."

"Do you want to keep it, Clay?"

"Yes, please."

-

"Haha! No, stop!" Cage giggled as Clay kept stealing the popcorn out of his hand. At one point he didn't even grab it, he stuck his mouth around Cage's entire hand, "Stop!" Cage put his hand on the blond's forehead to keep him away from the popcorn in his hand. 

Clay tilted his head down, causing the hand placed on his forehead to slide into his stringy hair. 

Neither of them moved until Cage removed his hand it grabbed the other boy's chin, leaning his face back up to his. They were now eye level, their faces half a foot apart. 

"What if I kissed you right now?" Clay whispered.

Cage chuckled.

"I don't think you should, pretty boy." Cage let go of his chin.

When the hand was removed off of his face, Clay left out a frustrated groan and slouched back into the couch, crossing his arms, pretending to be upset.

"You can kiss me in your dreams, Clay," Cage stood up from his couch, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, bitch. I hate you."

"You love me."

"I know."

LORDDDD THIS IS SO SHORT AND BAD IM SORRY
IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO GET OUT THIS SHORT UGLY CHAPTER.
NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER I SWEARRRR.
dont forget to vote , follow , and comment ! ily all<33 !!