part thirteen.

After last night all Cage could do is worry. Worry about messing up his precious friendship with his best friend. Are they even friends still?

"Are we dating?" Cage slammed Clay's door open.

A blond boy sat on the bed, "Well, I don't think I'd ever make out with George or Sapnap. So, I'd say so," He shrugged.

Cage saw Clay hesitate. The blond boy's mouth was slightly open, he had an anxious expression plastered on his freckled face, "Yeah?" Cage questioned. 

"I love you, Cage."

Silence. 

Cage stuttered and choked, "I'm gonna stream, wanna join?"

mercury @mercury· 5m
@Dream and I are about to go live on my channel! be there or be square!
💬5.8k                                                 🔃1.7k                                                ♡11.4k

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――

George @GeorgeNotFound
Can I join? 🥺🥺🥺

            ↳ Sapnap @sapnap
                only if i can!!!!!!

BadBoyHalo @BadBoyHalo
I'm certainly not a square so I'll be there!!

dream lvr @dreamspenisreveal
cannot wait luv!! <3

-

"Hey gang! I've got Dream with me here! In person! Say hi," Mercury nudged him.

"Hi," It was quiet and defeated. He had to pretend for the audience. He cleared his throat and put on a smile.

"We've also got my other best pals, just not in person," Mercury got really close to the microphone and whispered. "pretend I'm making a sad face chat "

The chat went on and on about how Mercury's "voice was hot". It creeped them out, but what can you expect from a bunch of chronically online incels?

"Anywayss we have George!"

"Hi, chat! Hi, chat!" He shouted as he jumped in his chair.

"Next is Sapnap!"

"Haha! Hey!"

"And, last but not leeeast, Bad Boy Halo!"

"Aww! Hello!! Pleasure to be here!"

"Well it's amazing to meet you, Bad!"

The group spent a few minutes talking to chat and entertaining themselves while waiting for the view count to increase before they start.

Mercury introduced the guests once again and finally announced their plans, "Today we will be playing Manhunt! But with a twist!"

The chat exploded.  

"Wellll," Dream explained, "Obviously I don't have access to an amazing set up, so Mercury will be hunted by George, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo, and I." His green character hit the other players as he said their names.

"Go!" Mercury shouted as he ran from their spawn point.

The hunters screamed and laughed as they chased and hit Mercury's character. 

He died. He died not even 5 minutes in. "Guys... I'm not good at this." He was laughing so hard he couldn't breathe, "Redo! Redo!" Mercury begged.

"One more chance, big guy" George gave in to the request.