33

Christian

"Well that was quite the night

"Well that was quite the night." I called out to Alex, as I started slipping my pants off. He had entered the bathroom area to brush his teeth.

"I am so sorry you can no longer escape my crazy friends." Alex replied as soon as he had finished rinsing his mouth. "I'm also sorry for ruining a special night. I really had no idea that any of them were here. Especially Derek, that fucking blind sided me."

He emerged from the bathroom in nothing but his briefs and I couldn't help myself as I quickly pulled him closer to my side of the bed.

"It's okay." I replied simply. "I've still got a ton of shit planned for just the two of us." He was standing in between my legs, which put me at eye level with his torso. My hands had already started massaging his upper back down to his lower back and sides. He leaned a little further into me.

"Do you like my food baby?" He joked, rubbing his clearly bloated stomach. He had really feasted tonight which in return made me happy. Regardless of having all those extra people join our intimate moment, tonight had been a success. I'd say one for the books. I'm sure my Accountant would say the same, considering this meal may have broken my previous record of most expensive dinners I've ever paid for.

To my surprise, Derek hadn't been joking. He really did save up just for this one meal, and he even covered his entire order once the check came. I insisted it really wasn't necessary considering I was already paying for Joan and Brad, but he replied with "it's about the principle, Christian."

It did make me feel a little better having him join us, though. He really showed me how much that food had meant to him... he just did so in a really Derek fashion.

"It's beautiful." I whispered, laying a light kiss on Alex's stomach.

"You shouldn't have gone out of your way like that, Christian... but thank you." He whispered that last part. "Chef Antoine's Caviar has made me question my religion. My existence. Why they cancelled Firefly. Everything."

I didn't get that Firefly reference, but that didn't stop the chuckles as I shifted aside so he could join me in bed. I wanted my hands all over all of that. The body wash had made his skin even softer than usual, which up until this day, I did not think was possible. His hair smelt like lavender, which was absolutely delightful. I missed his usual scent of roses, but the new aromas really made it feel like we were away from our typical day to day life... and on vacation.

Once Alex's body touched the soft mattress, I knew it was a wrap. He immediately took his sleeping position by snuggling further into my chest. I thought he was going to fall asleep as quickly as he did earlier in the day, but I felt his lips move against my exposed skin. The words came out in a murmur.

"What was that, baby?" I asked him. He had to physically peel his face away from my chest so I could hear him.

"Do you think Derek is going to win the hot dog competition tomorrow?"