18

A little late on the upload this week (ya girl got sick) but enjoy!
Warning: Explicit Content (;

Christian

I laid Alex gently back on the mattress

"Take that man-child suit off." I instructed him. He did as he was told, shimmying out of the plush material and throwing it off the side of the bed.

I slipped my tie out from its knot, and tossed it on the floor. The shirt and trousers easily came off next. When I caught sight of Alex in nothing but his cum stained briefs, it made my hard on even more uncomfortable.

"Damn, papi. Take it all off." Alex cheered from his post on the bed. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Should I have gone slower? Give you a little show?" I joked, stalking towards him. He shook his head no.

I hovered over his exposed self. One hand was at Alex's side to prop me up, while the other gently caressed the edge of his jaw. I could see those intense eyes staring back up at me. His skin was soft to touch. I noticed there was still remnants of a face mask mixed into his edges.

I lowered myself down and my lips connected with his. It was another slow, sensational kiss. One that made my heart hammer ferociously against my chest. One that made my toes curl. One that made me crave this man even more. Alex's hands went to my sides as he pulled me closer to him. When I felt my cock rub up against his through our briefs, I heard Alex muffle a moan.

That was when I pulled away. He glanced up at me with that slightly confused expression he seemed to always have.

"Turn over."

It took Alex seconds to comply to my demand. He got himself comfortable on his stomach, pushing a pillow down to lay on. I planted soft kisses along the back of his neck, and down his shoulder blades. My hands gently massaged his sides and lower back. I heard Alex let out another moan.

"Thwis fweels rweally gwood." He mumbled through the pillow. I let out a chuckle.

"Just relax, love." His body shuddered when I whispered in his ear. Then I went lower with my kisses, until I reached his dangerously sexy back dimples. My fingers hooked themselves on the hem of his briefs and gently tugged them off. Seeing Alex's exposed ass was too tempting for me not to slap.

I heard Alex groan through the pillow. The temporary redness it left on his pale skin enticed me. "Get on your knees." I whispered out. He did as he was told.

I got up on my knees as well, continuing to massage the crevices of his body. I could see his own hard on now. It was rock hard, leaking with precum. When I gave his ass another slap, I saw it twitch with excitement. Positioned right behind Alex, I allowed myself some time to really appreciate this view. He was faced down with his ass up to me.