06

Well hello there lovelies!
Warning:
Explicit Content (;

Alex

Christian lead me to one of the guest bedrooms located on the first floor

Christian lead me to one of the guest bedrooms located on the first floor. Brad insisted we try and get some rest before work in the morning, which reminded me of the fact that tomorrow was in fact Monday, and work was still a thing. I couldn't possibly fathom going back right now, but Christian said he'd come for my jugular if I skipped out on my responsibilities.

Apparently, regardless of those few mishaps, the Gala went surprisingly well. Christian wanted us to start in on proposals for potential investors.

"Your mother will be leaving tomorrow morning at seven, if you'd like to say goodbye to her." Christian explained as he followed me into the bedroom, and closed the door behind him.

"Eh, not really." I replied honestly.

"No problem." Christian nodded. "The facility isn't too far away from here. I'll drive you if you ever want to visit. She'll be going through a 60 day rehabilitation program there."

I slipped off the dress pants I was wearing, and climbed into bed. Christian removed his sweatpants, as well as his shirt, and did the same. His arm went out to tug my smaller frame closer to him once he got settled in between the sheets. My fingers started to lightly trail the length of his tattoos.

"Can time stop right here? In this very moment?" I whispered to him. He chuckled lightly.

"You're just trying to get out of working tomorrow."

"It's too soon, Christian." I whined. "Why can't we start the work week on Tuesday, or like in 2025?" Christian ruffled my hair with his fingers.

"Because we've gotta jump on the momentum from the Gala. If we're to secure new investment opportunities, we'll have to act as soon as possible." His hand dipped from my hair, to the nape of my neck, as he gently massaged the skin there.

"But whyyy?" I continued, full on acting like a little shit. Christian lifted my chin up so that he could look directly at me.

"You'd like an end of the year bonus, wouldn't you? Cause that shit won't happen if we don't secure new investments."

Damn.

He really had me at money.

I grumbled again, pouting at his words. He tilted my chin up further, to plant a kiss on my lips. He went to pull away, but I pushed myself up to deepen the kiss. I heard him groan against me when my hands tangled themselves in his hair.

The way he molded into my touch, drove me to the brink of insanity.

Christians tongue slipped out to lightly caress my bottom lip, before he tugged on it with his teeth. I let out a strangled moan when he started to tug a little harder. My hands slipped from his hair, to explore the rest of his body. His hands had started massaging my back, until they lowered down to cup my ass. I felt him give it a few squeezes, which in return, made it all the more harder for me to breathe.