8.

It was now my 3rd week here, and I was getting bored. The first week was amazing, not to mention the delicious foods and fun nights with Loki. But now it has become a routine.

I always look out of the bedroom window and wish I was outside. Riding horses, training with other warriors, even a walk through those grassy hills would be majestic. I always wanted to look at the royal garden behind the palace, I've heard from Loki they have the best flowers yet.

I still loved being with Loki, I wished to be with him all the time, I just didn't want to be stuck in this room anymore.

I was laying on the bed finishing one of the books he gave me on magic. I've read all of the other books he has given me, I've finished them quickly since it was the only thing I could do.

Loki came in, surprisingly he never came at this hour. The sun was beginning to set, and at this point, he'd be getting ready for dinner.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking up from the book.

His hand was behind his back, when he brought it in front of him, I noticed a small bouquet of flowers. They were small and white. No one has ever brought flowers to me before.

"Oh wow" I said looking at the flowers. He gave them to me and I took a whiff. They didn't smell like anything in particular, I just always saw people doing that. It did have a hint of a garden smell.

Loki gave a small smile. "I just thought you needed something in this room other than books" he said.

I looked up from the flowers and smiled. "Thank you," I said.

"My pleasure" He said. He sat at the foot of the bed in front of me. "If you don't mind me asking, I've noticed you having sad expressions whenever I leave the room, is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah everything's fine it's just, well I got a little bored being in this room all the time. Don't get me wrong Loki I love being here and with you it's just, I want to go outside and see Asgard" I explained.

"I wish you could too. I would love to show you around, I just don't want to risk anything" he said.

"Yeah I know" I said looking down.

Loki's POV
I felt so bad. I knew she was bored in here, and that's why I'd brought piles of books to entertain her, but I knew it wasn't enough. She wanted to see Asgard, not read about it.

Just seeing her upset made me feel worse. I wanted her to make her feel at home.

Then I remembered.

"Hey Rey, you know there's gonna be a ball in two days, people are coming from other kingdoms and realms to come and dance all night" I said.

"Really? That's nice" she said quietly.

She didn't get it.

"So, if everyone is going to be inside the palace dancing the night away ... maybe we can sneak out and have a night of our own in the garden and hills of Asgard!" I said excitedly.

Her face lit up a little. I got her attention.

"But, wouldn't you need to be at the dance, I mean you are part of the royal family, wouldn't you have to make an appearance?" She asked. She did have a point.

"I'll go for a while, but I'll say I got a stomach flu"

"Wouldn't we get caught? There must be guards surrounding the whole place?"

"Please, you're talking to the God of Mischief, we never get caught" I said, smirking.

She smiled back at me.