11.

My eyes fluttered open, almost being blinded by the pouring sunlight in the room. I felt amazing. I didn't know what it was but I just felt glorious.

I looked up and saw Loki, with his arms around me, and then I remembered. Last night.

We fell in love, we confessed our love, we made love.

A smile crept onto my face. Yeah, I certainly felt amazing.

I was laying on Loki's bare chest, with his head resting on mine and his arms protectively around me. A single thin white sheet was covering our naked bodies. And I recalled that moment. 

His hands trailing around my waist, on my chest. His lips and mine perfectly connected. His rything hot body-

I stopped myself when I heard him wake up. He looked at me and immediately smiled.  The best way to wake up, your love giving you his handsome most charming grace. I smiled back.

"Good morning my love" he whispered as he gave a kiss on my forehead. My love. I was his love and he was mine.

"Good morning" I said as I looked at him and kissed him. Our lips still wet from last night.

It felt amazing. This was the happiest I've ever felt. Being in the arms of the man that loved me. I not only felt happy and loved but I felt safe in his arms. I felt protected, I trusted him.

Once our lips broke away, sadly, Loki looked into my eyes. He put a soft hand on my cheek, caressing it. I felt so pressured into taking advantage of him. Gods, what was he doing to me?

"You look so beautiful" he said, with a sigh escaping his lips. Those lips.

That's it.

I moved away from his arms and climbed on top of him. Putting my hands on either side of his face, looking into his deep blues. I came down and crashed my lips on his, moving them in symphony. It felt so good.

My hand kept grabbing his hair, wanting more as the other moved along his chest. He had his left hand behind the nook of my neck, as the other worked its way along my bare back and waist.

We didn't stop. We didn't want to.

Forever and Always
You're my Loki.