14.

I cried on the bed for what felt like hours. I was so hurt, my heart shattered when Thor told me. I could never imagine Loki doing such a thing, to me.

It was bad enough that he never told me. Even after he said he loved me, he still kept his lying secret. That's even worse because he was keeping a lie that meant a lot.

I wasn't only sad, I was mad. He knew that my scar was one of my flaws and embarrassments. He knew it was a secret that I kept from the rest of the world. I still couldn't believe it.

I knew I was mad at him, it didn't mean I didn't love him anymore. I was furious and I didn't even know how or if to forgive him, but I still knew the feeling was gone.

I didn't even bother putting my sleeve back on, he already knew. I felt exposed and defeated, one of the worst feelings.

After I ran out of tears, I fell asleep to the sound of silence. My breathing was heavy for the blocked nostrils, and my hair down and crazy looking. I took off my shirt, for it was making me hot, but left myself in the olive green pants and in my dark grey sports bra. The only thing left on my was the blue jaded necklace given to me by Loki. I wanted to take it off but I didn't. I just couldn't.

I fell into a deep sleep, waking up to being in the same nightmare I've been dreading.

                —————————

Great.

I was back there. That place.

The place where there was nothing, only pitch black and nothing. The place where I wasn't even able to see my own hand, the place where I could run forever but reach to nowhere. The place. The nightmare.

I couldn't take it anymore. I haven't had this nightmare in 2 weeks, how could I possibly have it now?

I looked around trying to be able to see something but it was still no use, it was so dark.

I was about to scream when a voice cut me off. That voice. That same voice that made me shiver giving me goosebumps.

"Rey"

How does it know my name? I shivered.

"It is time," it said.

Time? Time for what?

And then I felt it. I felt a great pain all through my body, burning, searing pain. I screamed and fell onto the floor. It didn't stop.

I then felt something heavy on my shoulder and I blacked out.