Epilogue

It has been three years since my life began.

Once I was healed, I had spoken with Odin and Frigga got permission to stay in Asgard. The Allfather has seen how I had brought a better side to Loki and noticed we were very in love. He didn't sentence Loki or me to our deaths as Loki had thought he would, but he was a bit upset with Loki. They allowed me to live in Asgard, as long as I served in their army. Noticed that I had special skills, they wanted me to help protect their kingdom. I was overjoyed that I got permission to stay and live with Loki.

They warmly welcomed me into the palace and gave me a grand tour, which lasted most of the day. The palace is beautiful in every detail in every corner.

I was officially moved into Loki's room. The secret was out, and I was more than thrilled. I was finally able to walk in and out of our room with permission. Sleeping in Loki's arms and waking to his warm smile makes my day all the time.

I loved my Asgardian life. I had training every morning and I enjoyed every second of it. It was very much harder at first when my body was at the beginning of being healed. It was an honor to serve for Asgard, not only was it my new home, but I knew that I myself had a piece in my heart for Asgard and I had a need to keep it protected and safe. Asgard is my beautiful home which I love dearly.

I have been introduced to Thors and Loki's friends, Sif and the Warriors Three. They have been nothing but kind to me, and welcomed me to their beloved home as true friends do. I would train with Sif and eat most of my meals with Volstagg, he is a good partner to eat my meals with. It felt very good to eat on a table and not on a bed. I have been to the City multiple times and it is beautiful, I don't buy much but they have many beautiful products and the people are very kind. I have bought many more clothings from the City, with many varieties to choose from.

But my whole life revolves around my love, Loki. My heart is warmed when I am wrapped in his loving arms. Many nights, it has almost become a routine, we'd bathe together in the washroom. It was a lovable moment we spent with each other when he'd be working all day and I'd be training. Many dinners spent together, romantically, alone, and enjoyed with friends. Once every week, we'd stay awake for hours in the hills, dancing the nights away. Still with no music, beautifully looking into each other eyes the whole time. It was a moment meant forever. Not only was it out first dance, but it was a dance we'd hold and replay for the rest of our lives. It was the dance that brought out love together and it is the dance that shows our love will stay forever.

And to show we were committed to our relationship and our love, we got married. I was filled with joy when he proposed to me. In the black box stood a beautiful ring with an emerald with a ring of diamonds around it. I melted by the sight of it and cried of happiness to the thought for marrying Loki. Of course it's I said yes, I couldn't think of anyone better to spend the rest of my life with.

The ceremony was gorgeous. Instead of having a traditional indoor wedding, we decided it'd best to tie the knot on the hill where we first confirmed our love. We then dined in the usual dining hall but it was beautifully decorated in white and green flowers. Later at night, we danced the night away in the garden. It was no usual Asgardian wedding, but it was very special to us. The whole day I was wearing a beautiful cream dress with gold details and a small off the shoulder cape covering.

Wearing golden sandals and my hair in a beautiful design, with little golden hair accessories

Wearing golden sandals and my hair in a beautiful design, with little golden hair accessories. I also wore a single diamond bracelet and my beautiful engagement ring, along with my blue jaded necklace. Although it did not go along with the dress, I did make a promise to never ever take it off. I felt like a princess, and I became one that very day. Loki of course was handsome as always. I've never been happier to know that I'd be spending the rest of my life with the man I loved dearly.

We did not have a honeymoon, but instead spent a week off of training and work, and spent the loving time with each other. It was an amazing time.

It has been two years since that day, but three years since we've met. I have had 3 lives in one. My childhood in New York, my life in Xandar, and my life with Loki. Out of all of those amazing experiences, I can truly say that I lived and loved the most when I was with the God of Mischief.

Forever and Always,
Loki